Post-Game Talk: Game #65: Canucks lose 6-1 to the Dallas Stars

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I think Lu should have learned by now that everytime he runs his mouth that it ends up biting him in the ass. But it guess he never learns.

Defeatist*

NuxFan09 said:
Okay, now he isn't even making any sense.

It makes perfect sense! Luongo is great, lol!

Schneider-and-Luongo-Thing-1-and-Thing-2-e1363318235708.jpg

onimod

Oct 26, 2013
thing reference for the confused:
Schneider-and-Luongo-Thing-1-and-Thing-2-e1363318235708.jpg

Eddie is thing 3
Markstrom is thing 4

I think things inside the dressing room are a lot less pleasant than has been presented.
I'm not surprised.

EDIT: too late

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver
No one else thinks it's kinda sweet that Luongo is watching the Canucks game? He's probably a fan like the rest of us now, poor *******.

parabola

BOlieve dat
Jul 8, 2004
ಠ_ಠ
Luongo trolling canucks on twitter indicates he had a lot more resentment than he let on

Luongo trolled them even when he was on the team. He'll troll Florida too. Let's not get carried away, that feed is to not be taken seriously.

parabola

BOlieve dat
Jul 8, 2004
ಠ_ಠ
No one else thinks it's kinda sweet that Luongo is watching the Canucks game? He's probably a fan like the rest of us now, poor *******.

He really sounded like he was starting to be fine with not being traded. And he obviously is still friends with Eddie.

I think it's hilarious actually. Although it does hurt. :laugh:

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
I think Lu should have learned by now that everytime he runs his mouth that it ends up biting him in the ass. But it guess he never learns.

Ah let him get it out of his system. 2 years in purgatory will get to a guy like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad