GDT: Game 65 • "Chia Nukem" • Oilers vs Sabres • 5:30pm • SNW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Kane or Reinhart could have ended it there if McDavid didn't lift that stick.

488fitter

May 25, 2010
Edmonton
One of my pet peeves is why when Nurse bobbles the puck at the blue line there, his instinct is to slap it in deep? Automatically gives up possession. Why not peel back and regroup while maintaining possession. I don't get it.

And that's not directed at Nurse. So many guys do this. Keep the puck, don't give it up.

NewBoysClub97*

All-Star
Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver
One of my pet peeves is why when Nurse bobbles the puck at the blue line there, his instinct is to slap it in deep? Automatically give up possession. Why not peel back and regroup while maintaining possession. I don't get it.

And that's not directed at Nurse. So many guys do this. Keep the puck, don't give it up.

Yeah, we do that a lot. Just stay calm and keep it.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Buffalo announcers said this game has been entertaining and physical. What have they been smoking? It was boring, sloppy and had no flow. Haha

Ruok

Feeling Hyman.
Jun 21, 2011
I'm not sure we have played as poorly as some of you think, cycle has looked like a thing for the first time this year, leaner has made some crazy saves, junky ice etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad