Post-Game Talk: GAME 63 - A rare third period meltdown - Oilers 3 BRUINS 2 F

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Guess I'm alone but I thought Gryz was fine besides the obvious blown tire.

Weird game, not often our top guys are off like that.
There was 2 shifts he was clearly out muscled but I agree he played ok for most part.That play he lost the edge trying to roll to blind side towards blueline was doing to much.Just chip it towards corner would be the play in playoffsAnyways lesson learned.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
I had the sportsnet feed .....and I wanted to throw myself out the window. I'll never complain about Jack or Brick again.

Couldn't do any Dracarys so I figured a loss was coming. Too many missed opportunities. To many dipsy do's. Not enough shooting. Sort of a lazy skate by some. Edmonton wanted it more, imo.

Disappointing to say the least.
Levy and Ferraro?

Reactions: Mione134

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Cliffy's energy was sorely missed. I thought it might be but did not say anything. They missed Foligno in a snoozer like this too.
Agreed, could have used some Uncle Nick energy in this one. Weird game without much flow. The overpassing and not taking obvious shots is just mind blowing :pullhair: Get the clinching points this weekend and commence resting the “senior citizens.”:wg:

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
There was 2 shifts he was clearly out muscled but I agree he played ok for most part.That play he lost the edge trying to roll to blind side towards blueline was doing to much.Just chip it towards corner would be the play in playoffsAnyways lesson learned.
More than him getting out muscled tonight. Ekholm's a beast out there.

Like I said, weird game. Bergeron Marchand -2, with McDavid pointless... sounds like the last stretch of the reg season.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
How did Bertuzzi do tonight? I really wanted to see the 3 new additions on home ice, especially Bertuzzi.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Levy and Ferraro?

Was that who it was? I had to mute them.

The only thing that fascinated me was this

If I lived in Canada I'd be buying this all the time. Look at the kitty! :laugh:

Screenshot_20230309_224401_Gallery.jpg

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
More than him getting out muscled tonight. Ekholm's a beast out there.

Like I said, weird game. Bergeron Marchand -2, with McDavid pointless... sounds like the last stretch of the reg season.
Yea your right about last stretch .I just want Bruins to get out the regular season healthy as can be and hopefully home ice but take health 1st of course .Out of Conf game tonite vs a team playing to gage itself type deal is how I saw it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad