Post-Game Talk: Game #62: Wild def. Canucks - 2-1 (SO) (Kesler)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
large.png
vs.
large.png

WHEN: Friday, February 28th, 7:00PM
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, British Columbia
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: TEAM 1040AM

Vancouver Canucks

Daniel Sedin - Henrik Sedin - Alex Burrows
Chris Higgins - Ryan Kesler - Jannik Hansen
David Booth - Jordan Schroeder - Zack Kassian
Tom Sestito - Brad Richardson - Raphael Diaz

Dan Hamhuis - Jason Garrison
Alex Edler - Chris Tanev
Ryan Stanton - Kevin Bieksa

Eddie Lack

Minnesota Wild

Parise - Granlund - Pominville
Heatley - Coyle - Fontaine
Cooke - Brodziak - Niederreiter
Veilleux - Haula - Mitchell

Suter - Spurgeon
Brodin - Prosser
Stoner - Ballard

Backstrom

Last edited:

Wetcoaster

[nhl]562557[/nhl]

Maybe Tanev and Kesler will be good to go.

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
I am assuming we know nothing for starting goalie but it be luongo and someonr return to linrup either tanev or kesler or both

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
So safe to assume Lain comes out as Kesler comes in?

I would rather sit Schroeder for the boost Dalpe-Lain-Sestito provided in switching the momentum back in the 2nd period... They are slowly putting together more shifts in the offensive zone. Still getting pinned, but building some trust from Torts.

I like Richardson on the 3rd line for his growing defensive ability... but that would require Schroeder on the 4th... which i dont like.

Henrik-Kesler-Schroeder-Richardson down the middle? is that what we are to expect tonight?

Ventana*

Pretty much a must win game if they're serious about the playoffs. Gotta win.

brownbello

May 6, 2009
Powell River
So safe to assume Lain comes out as Kesler comes in?

I would rather sit Schroeder for the boost Dalpe-Lain-Sestito provided in switching the momentum back in the 2nd period... They are slowly putting together more shifts in the offensive zone. Still getting pinned, but building some trust from Torts.

I like Richardson on the 3rd line for his growing defensive ability... but that would require Schroeder on the 4th... which i dont like.

Henrik-Kesler-Schroeder-Richardson down the middle? is that what we are to expect tonight?

I'm Hoping to see Schroeder on Kesler's wing tonight. Someone's gotta be able to feed Kesler.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad