GDT: Game 61: Coyotes @ Dallas - 6:30pm (AZ) - BSAZX

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
They look energized by the trades. Like a team with nothing to lose that loves playing for Tourigny.

O'Brien/Fischer/Crouse are like the glue holding that room together if I had to guess.

Reactions: Summer Rose

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Listening to the radio feed while I do chores around the house and just heard an annoying ad for the 100th time. It's some sort of nose / sinus cleaning thing? It's pronounced "nav-aj" but I have no idea how to spell it. Furthermore, the tagline for the ad is "go to navaj dot com" which ... again, not super helpful.

If your company name isn't comprised of English words, pick a different URL for the website. Something easily searchable online.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Listening to the radio feed while I do chores around the house and just heard an annoying ad for the 100th time. It's some sort of nose / sinus cleaning thing? It's pronounced "nav-aj" but I have no idea how to spell it. Furthermore, the tagline for the ad is "go to navaj dot com" which ... again, not super helpful.

If your company name isn't comprised of English words, pick a different URL for the website. Something easily searchable online.

Your transliteration wasn’t helpful to me either. Apparently it’s called Navage. I guess they don’t really want to be found.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun

SnotziKiller is what it needs to be.

justin323032

Oct 12, 2018
yep, that was just a great pass by O'Brien, right to the Star dman...c'mon, it's an 8ft pass and you throw it right to him and miss your guy by 8 feet from 8 feet away...just terrible. I so wish Jenik could take his place.
From my seat, I had the perfect angle of that pass. It's hard to explain just how bad that pass really was, lol.

Reactions: Vinny Boombatz

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012

It's all subliminal! :sarcasm: Made me think of this...

paarifmm0eu21.jpg

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad