GDT: Game 6: Sharks vs. Avs 5:00pm NBCSBA

CHALUPA

Oct 9, 2008
San Francisco , CA
My prediction:

Sharks and Avs swap net minders between each period to see who Colorado wants more.

Georgiev gives Makar an RKO as he’s setting up behind the net in OT, rips his Avs jersey off to show a Sharks Cali fin. Blackwood skates over and puts on Georgiev’s Avs jersey and starts trading punches with Georgiev.

Avs 2025 first round pick rappels down in a sharks jersey and punches the puck into the net with Timo’s glove, but it’s in a camera blind spot. Ref just sees the puck in the next, calls game for the Sharks.

Resulting headline on NHL.com just covers the trade details

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Georgiev gives Makar an RKO as he’s setting up behind the net in OT, rips his Avs jersey off to show a Sharks Cali fin. Blackwood skates over and puts on Georgiev’s Avs jersey and starts trading punches with Georgiev.

Avs 2025 first round pick rappels down in a sharks jersey and punches the puck into the net with Timo’s glove, but it’s in a camera blind spot. Ref just sees the puck in the next, calls game for the Sharks.

Resulting headline on NHL.com just covers the trade details

I died at punches the puck into the net with Timo's old glove.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Should have used the reference in the Blues game, but this is a Vince Russo SNOG. Gotta expect the unexpected. An offsides reference probably would have been better 😂

Bro, we're gonna have a Celebrini on a pole match, bro. But he can't be on a pole because that's too small, so bro, hear me out: we put him in a shark cage over the ice and the teams have to shoot into one of four nets. And, bro, the nets have boxes in them and you open each box to use what's inside. One of the boxes has the key to the shark cage, but the other ones, bro, they've got a painting of Sandis Ozolinsh, and a Timo Meier glove, and a smaller shark cage with Gushchin in it and that key's actually in the penalty box. Bro it'll sell millions, I sweah to gawd. Bro.

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Should have used the reference in the Blues game, but this is a Vince Russo SNOG. Gotta expect the unexpected. An offsides reference probably would have been better 😂

Dude, it's perfect here because you know why? Because whenever we play the Avs, I always think about Rantanen, what he's done to make the Avs respectable and then I think about Timo drafted one spot before and all he hasnt done for us lol

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Is there good news about the Sharks today. I guess Smith is coming back, but is Eklund coming back? I still don't have high hopes for this game, and Colorado needs to build a winning streak.

SNOG

Avs 6 (MacKinnon x3, Makar, Mittelstat, Colton)
Sharks 2 (Eklund*, Granlund)

*If Eklund is not playing, then Zetterland

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad