GDT: Game 6 - Pens @ Isles - 6:30 PM ET - Do or Die, but Please Don't Die

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Gonna total take all my shifts off and just practice tripple lutzes behind the cage instead of joining the play. Maybe carve my name into the end boards.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I am going into this game with no expectations. I feel less invested in this season and these playoffs. Hopefully we win but if we don't hopefully Sully is canned.

I'm kind of meh about tonight's game. My sense of hope drained after the Game 5 OT loss. If the team can play that well and still not win, that just sapped any confidence I may have had in them having "it" this year.

I'm just tuning in because I have nothing else to do tonight and figure it'll be nice to watch a Pens game without being on the edge of my seat.

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
I want to be optimistic about tonight but the pattern of history says no bueno. This isn’t like game 6 against Tampa a couple years ago where you had a feeling they weren’t going to let them beat them in 6. This team just does not have the same resilience.

Dead on

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Not even sure if I can watch this. Might watch the first period then head to bed. I am knacered and my tablet is going to run out of juice during the game.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Let’s shoot from a mile away with no traffic again all night! Keep Jake with Sid! BART is life.

slowhands

Feb 20, 2021
Not sure what’ll happen tonight but LETS GO PENS!

I want to see Sid go out and get pissed and will these guys to a W. These guys need to play with a controlled intensity, it’s said a lot but have some pride. If they do that I’ll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad