GDT: Game 6 - Coyotes @ Blackhawks 7:30 PM (CT) NBCSCH - Heeeeeeee's Baaaaaaaaack...I think

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Yet Hendricks actually was stepping aside when the crowd was applauding Bastian...

Ya, there’s no way they were applauding the pitcher who played a key role in delivering the first Cubs World Series in more than a century.

No, they were cheering a guy who was on Germany’s National team, and is playing out the twilight of his career in Chicago.

Makes sense.

goldenbladz1

Feb 11, 2015
I guess you missed the back and forth earlier in thread defending him. I hope he gets an extended stay with the team because I like his game more than the alternatives like Highmore etc. Until Sikura is seasoned then it will be tough for him to be a regular as is but I keep him over Martinsen to be a 13F. Q probably won’t though.

I like Fortin as well but he is NOT a better alternative than Highmore. Highmore has produced at every level including Rockford and preseason and can play two way hockey and has speed too.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
There are plenty of other teams that could've taken on Hossa next year for only two years. Arizona isn't the only team that doesn't spend to the cap. I had little few in waiting another year, especially when the cap space we got isn't being used for anything.
But again your just assuming there could have possibly been a similar deal next year when that may not be the case. I just don’t think you should pass up on good deals because you may be able to get a comparable one later.

I honestly don’t care that the cap space isn’t being used. Hawks can now turn the page on trying to move his deal and now focus on where those dollars go to make this team better.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
24-19-12
40-15-88
20-8-84
14-16-64

This is what I'd do.
I know there is no speed with Kaner but whatever. He needs those two big bodies to open up space for him.

Ya, it’s like Kane can’t produce when he has no speed on his line. Nearly two years of Handzus proves that.

Both Hayden and Anisimov are faster than the broken-down Handzus was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad