GDT: Game 6: Boston vs Toronto: Keep Calm and Just Keep Be-Leaf-Ing!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
....And for all Moms out there - Leafs Nation would just like to say this:
3594_10151606062950199_1701967349_n.jpg

courtesy of TMLTalk

Beauty GDT Daisy :handclap: I love you MOM!

Yes, We BE-LEAF!!!! GO LEAFS GO!!!!

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
I know. I tried to look for a 3-2 one and if someone finds it, I'll update it right away. i checked FB and everything but nada nothing. but I think for the most part it's still the same just more hits/blocks us and maybe the shots are more equal but with an edge to Boston still.

OK, sounds good!

Nice GDT!

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Do or die. No room for mistakes. No room to let them get momentum. DO IT FOR FRASER AND FOR YOUR MOTHERS!

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
I just read that Redden has a separated shoulder and he's out.

It looks like some guy named Aaron Johnson will be in the line up ahead of Bobby Orr. Imagine that..

The Bruins board is pissed. I've never heard of this Johnson guy but I assume he's more of a tough guy/shutdown player than Hamilton.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
The Bruins board is pissed. I've never heard of this Johnson guy but I assume he's more of a tough guy/shutdown player than Hamilton.

Another player to expose with speed, then. Speed, good breakout passes and NO MORE DEFENSIVE TURNOVERS!

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Beauty GDT Daisy :handclap: I love you MOM!

Yes, We BE-LEAF!!!! GO LEAFS GO!!!!

Thank you! :)
Mother's day is always so tough for me because my mother had her mascetomy two years ago, so every mother's day is a blessing because she's alive. (sigh). And she's a Leafs fan just for me when she knows its important to me. Win it for my Momma boys!

:)

OK, sounds good!

Nice GDT!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Aaron Johnson plays the same style as Andrew Ference. He keeps things simple and knows his role. He is steady and physical. Has some mobility too.

We acquired him from Columbus last offseason.

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Going to be a good game tonight I think. Win or lose I will be happy with this team, it's been a great ride :) Proud to be a Leafs fan. I don't see the Leafs rolling over like Montreal either, if we lose it'll be a close loss, like OT or a one-goal game. (or maybe two goals, one of them being an empty netter)

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Going to the acc to stand outside and freeze my ass off to support the buds. Please tell me they have beer tents out side?

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Just have to hope and cheer them on. They've brought this series home and now it's time to give the home crowd their first home playoff win in a long time.

Not going to be easy, but never is at this point in the year :).

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
Aaron Johnson plays the same style as Andrew Ference. He keeps things simple and knows his role. He is steady and physical. Has some mobility too.

We acquired him from Columbus last offseason.

It's his first playoff game though, hopefully the Jiggers slow his legs and the leafs speed keep him tumbling on the ice!!

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Unless they get blown out a la Montreal. :(

Doubt that happens, can't see the Leafs just rolling over and dying. This team has much more heart than the Habs do, those guys are a bunch of self-righteous drama queens.

Leafs don't whine, they suck it up and move on, and it's never over til it's over.

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
The thing about Carlyle is he won't have them thinking about the OT loss Wednesday. Or the Friday win. Or a potential Game 7 tomorrow. Or potentially coming back from 3-1.
He will have them focused on 60 minutes of hockey tonight and, as cliché as it sounds, one shift at a time. You worry about anything else after the final horn goes.

We need to find a way to get it done tonight. Do that, and we are in the Bruins heads - and so is that Philly series a few years back.

It's there for the taking. Now go get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad