Post-Game Talk: Game #55: Canucks lose 5-2 to the Blackhawks - Well at least Kassian is good.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
**** this teAm. Begiining of the season they were fun and entertaining to watch while learning torts new system. Now we're 2/4ths into the season almost done.. And olympics coming up. Team is tied with alot of ntcss. Hope one of the guys with an ntc gets dealt for younger pieces back

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Tony Gallagher was talking about Hansen last year on TEAM 1040 and he actually brought up a good point.

When Hansen is put into a top 6 role, he stops doing the little thingd that make him a good player. He's not as aggressive or tenacious, especially on the forecheck. He seems to focus too much on trying to create offense, which to be honest, isn't his forte.

3rd line Hansen, is good Hansen.

Its weird because he puts us 2nd liner points on the third line but can't produce with 2nd liner minutes.

Jrtu

Jun 22, 2010
I went to grab a bite when we were up 1-0 at the end of the 1st, and come back to this...
I don't even :facepalm:

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Why do the Blackhawks always score in bunches against Luongo? That pisses me off, if we face the Hawks in round 1, (if we even make the playoffs) we will have a better chance with Lack in net.

y2kcanucks

Better than you
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Why do the Blackhawks always score in bunches against Luongo? That pisses me off, if we face the Hawks in round 1, (if we even make the playoffs) we will have a better chance with Lack in net.

Tonight was a massive defensive collapse. It's like we forgot how to play defense. Nothing to do with the goalie.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
**** this teAm. Begiining of the season they were fun and entertaining to watch while learning torts new system. Now we're 2/4ths into the season almost done.. And olympics coming up. Team is tied with alot of ntcss. Hope one of the guys with an ntc gets dealt for younger pieces back

....half?

Luic

Nov 18, 2013
Vancouver

Luongo has a 93.0% save percentage against chicago

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010

Yeah because defensive lapses are always on Luongo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad