GDT: Game 5: Philadelphia Flyers (1-1-1) @ Seattle Kraken (2-2-0) - 7:00 p.m. PT / 10:00 p.m. ET

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
1729207196115.png

Reddit claims Grubauer gets the start tonight but dont indicate a source for it.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
I’m happy this thread has been started. I have paired down my social media to zero modern style and two forums and this is one the other one is a soccer forum that gets little traffic. You all better stick to the truth or you’ll corrupt me wholly.

Reactions: Fuhrious

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Calgary in the title threw me. Then I realized the Kraken will surely send Calgary home to Alberta tonight in flames and it all made sense.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
I’m happy this thread has been started. I have paired down my social media to zero modern style and two forums and this is one the other one is a soccer forum that gets little traffic. You all better stick to the truth or you’ll corrupt me wholly.
I deleted my Twitter account when Musk bought it, and have no regrets. Its disappointing that so much sports coverage content centers around that one social media outlet. I look forward to the day it hopefully spreads back out.

Reactions: The Marquis

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Calgary in the title threw me. Then I realized the Kraken will surely send Calgary home to Alberta tonight in flames and it all made sense.
Oops, did I put the wrong team in the subject? I had a bunch of tabs open to copy and paste links to Twitter , and am just copying and pasting the subject format from the last GDT's for continuity, so I apologize if I goofed.

Bear of Bad News

"The Worst Guy on the Site" - user feedback
Sep 27, 2005
Oops, did I put the wrong team in the subject? I had a bunch of tabs open to copy and paste links to Twitter , and am just copying and pasting the subject format from the last GDT's for continuity, so I apologize if I goofed.

You did; I corrected it.

Reactions: Fuhrious

Bear of Bad News

"The Worst Guy on the Site" - user feedback
Sep 27, 2005
Which may mean that you get credit for that Laughton goal since technically I helped with the GDT. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad