BRUINS GDT GAME 5 9:52 PM - THE BEAR looks for a Rocky Mountain high - TNT, MAX, truTV, SN 360, 98.5 WBZ-FM

RI.B FAN

Jul 14, 2002
JAMESTOWN RI
Visit site
Yeah, it's early but I just don't think those guys are the answer now or later...I get the logistics is an issue, hopefully it's something they consider after this trip

The D and goalies have to stop letting a ton of chances/goals eventually right?
The defense has been bad getting that most important first pass completed, fix that and so many other problems go away

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Well. The Avs haven't won yet, and we don't play well in their barn so I don't expect a win, but I'd be pleasantly surprised if did win. So surprise me!

Also. Might wanna bubble wrap Carlo. He always gets injured in Colorado

giphy.gif

Reactions: Zillah

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
right, because that's what I said - you clearly read my post and didn't bother to comprehend it in any meaningful way and instead saw what you wanted to see so you could take another strange opportunity to argue

the point is about ratings - there are a handful of times that west vs east coast games could be done, some can be done on fridays, some on saturdays, some during school vacations - ( btw, nationwide, schools have breaks around thanskgiving, christmas, and new years)- and sunday matinees. This is simply a matter of making an effort to schedule them as such. We're not talking about the NBA, let alone finals. Finals that occur during the summer is a completely different ball game, for either sport. We're talking about 10 pm games in the middle of october between two teams that won't see each other in a meaningful way until the summer anyways. They could and should schedule these during times that more people are more likely to watch, it's that simple. No need for your AKSHUALLLY responses here, you're proving nothing but the inability to critically think and instead just engage in being argumentative for whatever reason it is that you do.

There are 32 teams to schedule for all across Canada and the U.S. Three time zones. Building availability to deal with. Your suggestions are completely impractical. You don't want 10 o'clock games in the East. But it's OK to have 4 o'clock games for the West instead? Seems you want all the games to be played during school vacations or on weekends. Not even possible.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
I will try and stay awake for this one.

3-2 Bs
I’m not even fooling myself that I will make the end of this one, planning to DVR and watch probably the 2nd and 3rd in fast forward mode early am tomorrow, been up since 5am and have same rising time tomorrow (thanks to the MBTA:mad:) will stick around for the 1st while rooting for the Mets on the other screen!

Here we go :bruins here we go!!:clap::clap:

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
I’m not even fooling myself that I will make the end of this one, planning to DVR and watch probably the 2nd and 3rd in fast forward mode early am tomorrow, been up since 5am and have same rising time tomorrow (thanks to the MBTA:mad:) will stick around for the 1st while rooting for the Mets on the other screen!

Here we go :bruins here we go!!:clap::clap:
That's one way to have the Bruins playing with speed..... :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: GahdenRinkRat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad