GDT: Game 45: Columbus at Winnipeg | 1/11 7PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
3119946ed750d25f0f.jpg

DowntownWinnipeg-b.jpg

7:00 PM EST
MTS Centre
Winnipeg, Manitoba

large.png

Lines
Foligno-Johansen-Umberger
Calvert-Dubinsky-Atkinson
Jenner-Anisimov-Horton
Craig-Letestu-Tropp

Tyutin-Johnson
Murray-Wisniewski
Nikitin-Savard

Bobrovsky
McElhinney

Inactive
Prout

Injured
Boll, Comeau, Gaborik, Skille

large.png

Lines
Kane-Scheifele-Frolik
Ladd-Little-Wheeler
Tangradi-Jokinen-Thorburn
Setoguchi-Wright-O'Dell

Enstrom-Bogosian
Stuart-Byfuglien
Pardy-Trouba

Pavelec
Montoya

Inactive
Ellerby, Peluso

Injured
Clitsome, Halischuk, Postma, Slater​

Hooks

Jun 30, 2011
Noel says Evander Kane (hand) will not play tonight. Kane tried it out this morning but left the ice soon after.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Winnipeg is in some turmoil right now. Way out of the play-off race in the West. Coach on the hot-seat.

That means we are in trouble. They will probably play an emotional, inspired game against us.

Hopefully we can weather the storm and pull out a win. At least a pt.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I wouldn't be surprised if the boys are a bit sluggish tonight. I sure would be if I gave it all last night and then flew in overnight into Winnipeg.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
UPDATE (12:00 PM): Sergei Bobrovsky is one of three Jackets skating at MTS Centre this morning. That's usually an indicator he is not starting, so look for Curtis McElhinney to get the nod tonight in Winnipeg.

UPDATE (11:15 AM): Ondrej Pavelec is the Jets' starting goaltender tonight.

Pbober

Dec 28, 2013
Probably a good idea to sit Bob...3 games in 4 nights just coming off an injury. Just makes sense...

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
I know I am one of the very few who have some trust in McBackup, I think he will play well enough tonight to get a W.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
I know I am one of the very few who have some trust in McBackup, I think he will play well enough tonight to get a W.

I'm on the fence. During the Bob-less era, he actually played well most of the time (better than pre-injury Bob actually), but when he was bad...yeesh.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
I'm on the fence. During the Bob-less era, he actually played well most of the time (better than pre-injury Bob actually), but when he was bad...yeesh.

The longer he was the regular, the less confidence I had in him. Now that he's back to the role for which he was hired, to fill in when Bob needs a rest, I'm anxious to see if the evaluation of his abilities by JD and Jarmo proves accurate.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio

I'm confident in him, if we play good defense in front of him. He was good in the beginning of the Bob-less stretch, but I think he ran out of gas a bit, he's not used to carrying the load. I think he'll be good tonight!

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
Forgot to mention, WPG hasn't played since Tuesday. They are rested, we just played but we had a long layoff before last night too. We better be ready

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Jackets getting some love on HNIC pregame show (they're one of the early games telecasted to Canada tonight)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad