GDT: Game 42 - Philadelphia Flyers @ Winnipeg Jets - Saturday, January 13th, 2024 - 6:00pm CST - CITYTV - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Well she's my ex for far worse than that , but that's not a discussion for here. Lets just say that it was probably never the right thing to do(marrying her), it wasn't anything to do with "doing the right thing" just was never going to be right. Stuck it out for a long time, but anyways.

Funny story though, since I mentioned her penchant for spending a lot of money on clothes. After we were no longer together I was out and about with my gf at the time (R.I.P Debra) and I spotted my ex. We were at a mall so she was likely shopping for clothes, lol. She did not see me but I pointed her out to Debra who deadpanned "Why does she dress like an old lady?". Nearly pissed myself and choked on some food(we were in the food court).
LOL! Sweet, sweet revenge. Man that must have made your day!

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
LOL! Sweet, sweet revenge. Man that must have made your day!
Well my girl got some money spent on her and a nice dinner out of it. I'd think of her saying that while at work and start giggling to myself and some fellow coworkers thought I was losing it.

• Haha
Reactions: Stumbledore

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
Yeah, it's too cold outside to do anything except shopping so us old farts sit in here and swap stories. Can't wait to hear what the pizza turned out to be.
Well the light of my life is in the cuisine now and I've been forbidden to enter. I usually pitch in but because of the "surprise" pizza I can't go in there. Besides she's got 3 dogs and a mangy cat in there with her that I'm sure are eager to help or hinder her more likely from making the pizzas.

Think I'm going to kill a little bit of time by reading the DuBois thread on the Kings board

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Another thing about Scheifele being out.
That’s one thing I would love to see Chevy deal with getting another full time Center.
That is an area of concern imo
1705186663085.gif

Reactions: King Woodballs

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Interesting. Both 1c’s out.

And torts protecting drysdale from the crowd chants or benching him for t length hair. One or the other.
Yeah, makes you wonder if the illness is a yellow streak down his back. He might get benched for covering his tits with long hair but you listen to the ladies in your life and they like guys like Fabio and Axel and drool over long hair. Me, I remember when Kojack was sexy.

AlaskaJet

Retrieves pucks and ducks
Sep 29, 2017
Olympia, Washington (from Ft. Garry)
I was cautious in my Jets 4-2 prediction.
Coutourier out and after reading the HFPhillies woeful Flyers loss predictions, just had to bump my prediction to Jets 5-2. Predicting a few jumps to light speed from Kupari and expecting all 4 lines to light up the red lamp on Philly.

Coutourier out and after reading the HFPhillies woeful Flyers loss predictions, just had to bump my prediction to Jets 5-2. Predicting a few jumps to light speed from Kupari and expecting all 4 lines to light up the red lamp on Philly.

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
This new kid in goal, Errson, has got a pretty good record for a newbie. Only done 20 NHL games but he's a GAA of 2.7 and running .902. Hope tonight isn't one of those "goalied by an unknown' kind of nights.
Was kind of hoping for Corey "Sunglasses At Night" Hart. He might not have been able to see a JoMo or Dillon laser and we could get a few by him early. Need to do the same with Sammy "Er Son the Jets are gonna beat your ass like a drum tonight" Ersson.

• Haha
Reactions: Stumbledore

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
Coutourier out? So he's not "dressing"? Sew what? See what I did there?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad