GDT: Game 42 - Philadelphia Flyers @ Winnipeg Jets - Saturday, January 13th, 2024 - 6:00pm CST - CITYTV - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Appleton recieves a lead pass but doesn't understand opening yourself up to it and it hits his back foot. He then fills in for a d in our corner and makes a good play to get possession. He then outstays his shift and does his trademark skate around and be late to every puck.

Even shift i guess

Reactions: macmaroon

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Appleton makes a bad pass that's turned around for a quick chance for the flyers. He then missed ax lead pass resulting in an icing.

Bad shift.

Ok this is exhausting. Appleton sucks.
He made a nice defensive zone play on that shift.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
As the father of an 18 year old daughter playing post secondary hockey and a 14 year old playing AAA, I kindly say to you:

Go f*** yourself

You don't like watching women's hockey? Then don't. But neither of my girls put thousands of hours into the sport to be your eye candy

And this is coming from the guy who posts gifs of Christina and her cleavage
You miss the point, why do they keep talking about women’s hockey during NHL broadcasts, do they talk about women’s softball during MLB broadcasts or the LPGA during PGA broadcasts, not be disrespectful to women but why even mention women’s hockey during NHL telecasts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad