GDT: Game 41: Columbus at Phoenix | 1/2 9PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
It finally dawned on me- Davidge would be great doing voice overs in an animated Dr. Seuss movie. :laugh:

I would be happier with Jody doing color next to Rimer and Davidge on the radio again with Bobby Mac. Davidge could still break down plays during intermission on the TV side. The only problem with this plan is I don't know how well Jody can read a promo.

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
Make that 4. He brings an energy and grittiness that can change the momentum of a game. Good 4th line player.

While we don't have a dedicated banger, Comeau has been one of our best players in that aspect. Game in, game out he's banging bodies and keeping his feet moving. Comeau and Dmac definitely have a bigger role than most think.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Can anyone point to a specific game and say, "wow, if we had Jared Boll in the lineup, we would have won"?

Me neither. Tropp is a rich man's Jared Boll, minus the fighting.

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
Can anyone point to a specific game and say, "wow, if we had Jared Boll in the lineup, we would have won"?

This. And fighting is slowly making its way outta the game.

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn

How would you even quantify that? The answer is no, of course, and that the answer is no has nothing to do with Boll. If you could say that about any player (which you can't, because teams lose games), it would probably not be a 4th liner.

But I think Boll's presence in the Philly collapse could have changed the outcome for sure.

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
This. And fighting is slowly making its way outta the game.

You know, you can say this kind of thing because fighting is down, but if what you really mean is that fighting will be completely out of the game at some point, I think you're wrong.

Another unquantifiable argument against Boll.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad