GDT: Game 41: Columbus at Phoenix | 1/2 9PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
3119946ed750d25f0f.jpg

Glow_Slide_lg.jpg

9:00 PM EST
Jobing.com Arena
Glendale, Arizona

large.png

Lines
Foligno-Johansen-Umberger
Dubinsky-Anisimov-Atkinson
Jenner-Letestu-Tropp
Comeau-MacKenzie-Horton

Johnson-Tyutin
Murray-Wisniewski
Nikitin-Prout

McElhinney
McKenna

Inactive
Craig, Erixon, Marchessault, Savard

Injured
Bobrovsky, Boll, Calvert, Gaborik, Skille

large.png

Lines
Korpikoski-Hanzal-Vrbata
Klinkhammer-Vermette-Boedker
Kennedy-Ribeiro-Moss
Bissonnette-Halpern-Chipchura

Ekman-Larsson-Murphy
Yandle-Morris
Stone-Schlemko

Smith
Greiss

Inactive
Brown, Rundblad

Injured
Doan, Klesla, Michalek​

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
Streaky backup goaltending will determine our fate per usual.

Would love to see Bob back on the ice asap.

Last edited:

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
Horty is in

Jeff Rimer ‏@jrimercbj 18m

Nathan Horton will make his #CBJ debut vs #Coyotes. Bobrovsky expected to dress as a backup and Prout could play too in #NHL action tonight

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Time to start stringing together some wins. After the last 2 losses, the CBJ are officially closer to 15th in the conference (5 pts) than 3rd in the division (6 pts)

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Looking forward to tonight's game. Horton will be on the Joey line in no time.

CAMSANITY

Jan 30, 2013
Redondo Beach
Bob is working in the starter's net right now per Shawn Mitchell but he says "we'll see..."

Also line rushes are as such right now

71-19-18
17-42-8
38-55-26
14-24-13

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
Bob is working in the starter's net right now per Shawn Mitchell but he says "we'll see..."

71-19-18
17-42-8
38-55-26
14-24-13

Seems like a great idea to bury one of the more skilled fowards on the fourth line.

Can't wait to see Horton. Things are going to get interesting with the forwards once Calvert is back...

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
“@jrimercbj: #CBJ coach Richards confirms Nathan Horton's debut tonight and that Goalie Bob will backup tonight vs #Coyotes. Prout skating extra”

thebus2288*

71-19-18
17-42-8
38-55-26
14-24-13

I've been thinking hard on where I'd really like Horton. Came in here to say throw Cam up with Johansen and Foligno and see what that 17-42-8 line could do. Glad to see them possibly together. BUT MY GOD. If the 1st and 4th lines here are deployed tonight I just don't know what to say. I will say this year IMO the lineup decisions, both offense and defense, have been average at best.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
If BOB is healthy enough to be the backup, why isn't he healthy enough to be the starter?

I wondered this as well. :dunno:

Would seem to be risky to bring a guy coming back from a groin injury off the bench in the middle of a period if McStarter goes down. I would think having him start fully warmed up would be better?

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
Not starting bob means that they could start him, but wouldn't mind buying another couple days. This happens all of the time.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
I've been thinking hard on where I'd really like Horton. Came in here to say throw Cam up with Johansen and Foligno and see what that 17-42-8 line could do. Glad to see them possibly together. BUT MY GOD. If the 1st and 4th lines here are deployed tonight I just don't know what to say. I will say this year IMO the lineup decisions, both offense and defense, have been average at best.

I've seen those lines listed in multiple orders - Joey's line as 1 or 2, same with Artie's, and the Letestu and DMac lines switched, too. There will be plenty of mixing and matching, especially if Horton needs extra rest. I'd imagine it will be weeks before the true rotation gets set, especially with Callvert and Gaborik to be worked back in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad