BRUINS GDT Game 41 1:07 PM - THE BEAR explores 'Beautiful Downtown Newark' - NESN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Despite the PP goal, that was one of the weakest periods by the first line in quite a while

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

upload_2019-12-31_13-42-39.png

Reactions: BAD BOY

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
I expect Marchand to have a huge January. Historically it’s his best regular season month. Not that the first three haven’t been great.... but look for a monster January is all I am saying.

Reactions: TCB and PB37

Mick Riddleton

Boomer : This, gentlemen, is no time to think.
Apr 24, 2017
With the forwards out of the lineup, they absolutely should have just loaded up the top 2 lines (i.e. flip Ritchie and DeBrusk) and just play both lines 20 minutes each.

Sounds good to me. Coyles line is the 2nd line and two 4th lines. Kuraly's being the 'A' version of it, making Jake a 4th liner today, poor guy.

Reactions: TCB

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Can we move DeBrusk onto the Coyle line please?

I know it’s joked about that we often roll out two fourth lines but this is rough.

First line
DeBrusk-Coyle-Bjork
Lindholm-Kuraly-Backes
Nordstrom-Wags-Richie

They’re only up by one on a terrible team and have almost been tied at some points. Yyyyyikes

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
I expect Marchand to have a huge January. Historically it’s his best regular season month. Not that the first three haven’t been great.... but look for a monster January is all I am saying.
He will be PISSED he’s not an ALL STAR. But we know the truth.

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
With the forwards out of the lineup, they absolutely should have just loaded up the top 2 lines (i.e. flip Ritchie and DeBrusk) and just play both lines 20 minutes each.

Makes too much sense so Bruce might be reluctant to do it despite he shuffles the lines all the time.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Can we move DeBrusk onto the Coyle line please?

I know it’s joked about that we often roll out two fourth lines but this is rough.

First line
DeBrusk-Coyle-Bjork
Lindholm-Kuraly-Backes
Nordstrom-Wags-Richie

They’re only up by one on a terrible team and have almost been tied at some points. Yyyyyikes

I'd even go for Backes

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
I am listening on 98.5 but reading here for your thoughts.

GO B's !
Lauzon looking sharp:DD

I like the kid. He reads the play well, and isn't afraid to shoot the puck.

The Bruins depth on defense isn't a myth. Sweeney needs to do something.

Coyle with a great period, he and Bjork are building some great chemistry with each other, both of them looked good, and helped set up Kampfer for a great chance.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Mick Riddleton

Boomer : This, gentlemen, is no time to think.
Apr 24, 2017
Lauzon looking sharp:DD

I like the kid. He reads the play well, and isn't afraid to shoot the puck.

The Bruins depth on defense isn't a myth. Sweeney needs to do something.

Coyle with a great period, he and Bjork are building some great chemistry with each other, both of them looked good, and helped set up Kampfer for a great chance.
Been better then Subban so far and a mere 8,250,000 million cheaper:naughty:

Reactions: TCB and Ladyfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad