GDT: Game 4 | Vancouver @ Columbus | 7 PM EST | Someone’s 0 Must Go

MissADD

Jun 21, 2018
Silvermoon City

So
A) who is gonna slot next to Zach
2) If it isn't Nick, what do the pairings look like
c) Think we see any forward lines get shuffled
IV) and please don't rush Laine back. Even before the 0-3 start I didn't expect playoffs. Don't hurt Laine long term for this season.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
So
IV) and please don't rush Laine back. Even before the 0-3 start I didn't expect playoffs. Don't hurt Laine long term for this season.
IMO, Peeke has been our best right shot defenseman. He should go next to Zach.

Excited to see Blanks, but I also hope to get to a point where Gud’s contract doesn’t preclude him from being scratched. This definitely seems like a game where only one, or maybe neither of him or Olivier need to be in the lineup.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I'm hoping for something entertaining rather than depressing. 4-3, 6-5, 5-4, etc.

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
So
I don't think Laine is missing those Finland games

Reactions: Doggy and MAHJ71

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Easier game than the previous three, and Elvis is back. 4-3 win, Goals for Johnny, Jenner, Chinakhov, Sillinger

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Canucks fan here, curious about the Boqvist scratch. What's the story there?
They have to get Blankenburg i and not mess with Gudbranson's minutes. After all, some guys on your board are saying Gud is going to score the game winner, so we have to keep him in.

Reactions: Lindgren

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
If they could stay out of the box. Vancouver has a good powerplay but their defense is a mess just like Jackets. I watched them play caps last night and they lose their men a lot in the defensive zone and allow a lot of passes to net front. Hopefully jackets can clear this one. Canucks are probably going with the backup since Demko has 3 losses to start the season

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

Cows are sacred to Indians, Gudbranson to Lars.
Will Foudy ever play?

We need to surround Gaudreau with the best offensive talent we have. And when healthy, that’s Laine and we need a good defensive presence to balance those two out. Obviously Laine’s not healthy, so I’m not sure why they continue to have Jenner there.

I know he hasn’t earned it, but I would give Roslovic a shot at center with Gaudreau. He’s our most gifted offensive center right now. And you can throw Nyquist on the other wing as the responsible one. Give Jack a chance.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Going to the game tonight and can't wait. Gave up my season tickets after last season, but still plan to attend a decent number of games this season. Have a feeling there's going to be a lot of goals scored in this one.

Reactions: MAHJ71

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Larsen becoming Torts 2.0 .. gotta have those heavy guys . Poor Kuraly is anchored down by Robinson who can’t hit the net , and Oliver . Maybe KJ plays 8 minutes tonight as well 😂
Shane Wright's getting about 6 minutes a night in Seattle. Seems to be a thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad