GDT: Game 4: Stars @ Wild *There's Still Work To Do* - 5:30pm on BSN, TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC4MVP

Visit Our Site For Online Coaching/Film Breakdown!
Dec 23, 2016
Minnesota
www.dchockey.net
People often refer to an early Lake Placid evening on February 22, 1980 as the biggest miracle in the history of hockey. The United States took it to the Soviet Union hockey machine and pulled off the single greatest upset in sports.

Today is April 23, 2023 and today is now the biggest miracle in the history of hockey. Ladies & gentlemen, the Wild are starting a game at 5:30pm instead of the deep caverns of a weekday evening! This is the single greatest moment in the history of hockey! We can go to bed at a decent hour after what we hope is the third win of the four required for total victory.

Now that us fans are satisfied by the Great White Buffalo (Great White Buffalo) of start times, there’s still work to be done by our favorite 20 hockey players to inch closer to absolution to the series. Tonight, at the magical arena known as Xcel Energy Center, there will be 20...

MEN. AT. WORK.

Line Chart
(To be updated when available)

Minnesota.png

Buzzsaw-Skill Saw-Band Saw
Crowbar-Breaker Bar-Power Bar
Torque Wrench-Combo Wrench-Box Wrench
Jackhammer-Claw Hammer-Sledgehammer

Eye Protection-Hard Hat
Work Boots-Safety Gloves
Safety Vest-Hearing Protection

Brick Wall

Dallas.png

Traffic Cones x3
Piles of Dirt x3
Pot Holes x3
Contaminated Soil x3

Smelly Work Boots x2
Sweaty Work Socks x2
Broken Shovels x2

Demolished Wall

HiDanHOw.jpeg

hidanhow-png.694464

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Go Wild! Get it done! I am so happy to be able to actually watch this one, as well as be able to get to sleep at my normal time. Probably. lol

Great GDT! Go Wild!

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Lets get that win boys! Gotta match the intensity and desperation that the Stars will most definitely bring.

Southern Minny

Nov 29, 2021
I woke up terrified they’re gonna start Fleury.
Don't surprised, I like Fleury, but Dean needs to realize he's not the Fleury of old, can't give any momentum to Dallas by starting him, it's Gus's time and everyone knows it. Fleury is still capable of turning back time sometimes, but let's not test that tonight.... please.

Reactions: MK9

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
If Evason/GMBG start Fluery they will kill momentum and hand the series to Dallas.
It is possible that Wild wins game 4 despite Fleury if the Wild plays the same as game 3. I don’t expect Foligno or Zuc to repeat that.
Even more important than Fleury is to not take penalties and remain disciplined. 5v5 Wild can win. Undisciplined play will shift momentum as the Stars PP is lethal. Unfortunately the Wild have a bad reputation. I was never so happy last game to see Duhaime skate away after getting cross checked in the face. Folignos antics do not help. Don’t let the refs decide the game. Stay out of the box. Dallas with PPs can erase a 2-3 goal lead quickly.

DC4MVP

Visit Our Site For Online Coaching/Film Breakdown!
Dec 23, 2016
Minnesota
www.dchockey.net
How about we just bring the same intensity of the last game? If they come out listless, I'd rather not match that. ;)
Hopefully the X is loud tonight (/s) and will give the boys a boost like they had in GM3.

It'll be key again to get that first goal. Make Oettinger start second guessing himself early in front of his friends, family, and hometown team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Let's hope that they emulate Newcastle in this morning's game against Spurs with 5 goals in the first 20 minutes.:5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->