GDT: Game 4: Pens vs. Bs - The end is near!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
You should see my Caps posts. ;)

I also think Malkin is the most dynamic player in the league, and the most dangerous Pen in this series.

I think the Pens got a ton slower with the Murray, Morrow and Iginla acquisitions. Getting just one of those of guys would have been enough. But if I knew anything about the game I would be in it.

losing speed was definitely a blunder. another might have been conflating experience with composure and intelligence. also, that 12M in pro-rated cap-space that he spent on Morrow/Iginla would have been far more useful if spent on a legitimate partner for Letang. not sure who was available but for the amount of picks/prospects he spent i'm sure he could've rustled up someone better than Nisky/Eaton.

farscape1

Jun 22, 2010
Pittsburgh
Really feel the team needs gutted. Letang needs traded so we can get some young wingers. With his soon to be price tag, he is not worth it since we wont win a cup anytime soon anyway.

Killahpunk

Legend
Jun 29, 2009
Eastern Canada
This team seriously lacks heart. 2 goals in a playoff series and not a single PP goal. Shawn Thornton has more points then Crosby, Malkin and Letang combined.

BB Gun

Mar 28, 2013
What an embarrassment.

2 goals in 14 periods, and swept. Joke. Utter joke.

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
the team gives a damn with 5 seconsd left, goodbye bylsma, fleury,letang,iginla,morrow, kennedy, and murray. Embaressment. Go Hawks Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad