GDT: Game 4 - ESPN Says this is a Finals Preview - If we win, I agree! - Canes vs Oil

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Hey there everyone! Welcome back to another day of hokee

bluey-dance.gif

So we have arguably the best in the East vs arguably the best in the West going at it tonight! Make sure you're prepared!

7c055b1a395628108522c005dc91c563.gif

So its a pretty young team to have on the road trip. I'm sure Jordo and Burnsie aren't too bothered by the kids.

mdq1kk00qun61.gif

Anyway, pretty solid game the other night. Svech looked downright unstoppable. In fact, that entire second line looks flat out dominant.

bluey-bingo.gif

And maybe we might soon figure out how bad the Kase injury really is

mechanic-funny.gif

Oh, and at some point today we are definitely going to see what the Reverse Retro jersey is. So that's fun

bluey-bingo.gif

Anyway, game is at 9pm ET. A kind of late night with Mike and Tripp, but not really. But also kind of.

bluey-bingo.gif

Go Canes!

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Looking at Canadian sites, I suspect Oilers will be up for this game (loss to Sabres the other night will surely make them edgier). Kane remarked oilers need to play heavier tonight particularly since Canes play that way.

FWIW: Game 4’s are too early to pronounce but of course ESPN is always hyping things.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Looking at Canadian sites, I suspect Oiler la will be up for this game (loss to Sabres the other night will surely make them edgier). Kane remarked oilers need to play heavier tonight particularly since Canes play that way.

FWIW: Game 4’s are too early to pronounce but of course ESPN is always hyping things.

I mean ESPN already hitched their wagon to Edmonton in the West and the Canes in the East in the preseason.... sooooo

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Looking at Canadian sites, I suspect Oilers will be up for this game (loss to Sabres the other night will surely make them edgier). Kane remarked oilers need to play heavier tonight particularly since Canes play that way.

Hopefully he won't cheap shot Burns.

Canes 5
McDoilers 3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad