GDT: Game 4 Boston@Carolina - “If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it.”

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Also, highest effort GDT I've seen in years. I like our regular GDTs, but we're going to need that kind of effort to turn this thing around. Suit up, BLB.

I don't create GDTs often, but I try to put forth some effort when I do. Doesn't always happen, but if I'm struck by some inspiration, it's worth trying to get it out there.

Mainly, I wanted to use the captain quote with regards to Williams. The rest kind of fell into place.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
I don't create GDTs often, but I try to put forth some effort when I do. Doesn't always happen, but if I'm struck by some inspiration, it's worth trying to get it out there.

Mainly, I wanted to use the captain quote with regards to Williams. The rest kind of fell into place.

See, this is precisely why I don't do these kinds of things. Because if we win, you are on the hook for more of this excellent work.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
See, this is precisely why I don't do these kinds of things. Because if we win, you are on the hook for more of this excellent work.

It's why I chose the elimination game. Either we win, and then I'll be more than happy to keep it going, or we're out and I don't have to worry about it.

Besides, whatever mojo you were channelling got us here. It worked.

3CanesInTheBox

no touch my guys
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
I think we should take advice from the wisest man ever on television for this series, Michael Scott. All we need now is something or one to sacrifice :sarcasm:

Love Chip, but he's got a quick trigger finger. While I would ofc expect lines to stay similar you never know with Chip if Rod guaranteed this or just said is kind of likely.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
The failboat sails again!

857B8077-95B7-48CA-9F30-2A0F05E5B2EE.jpeg

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Chris Wagner (aka best #14 in the series by a mile) is out tonight after blocking a shot off his arm. Hard to call a 4th liner missing the game an advantage, but Wagner has been giving the Canes all kinds of trouble this series. 2 goals and 14 hits.

Last edited:

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I certainly don't blame Mrazek for game 1. They lost their composure when some good and bad calls went against them and they blew it. Game 2, sure, he was bad, but it's on Brindy for not pulling him too. I get that's his deal, but I thought 3-0 would have been the right time to make a switch, as I think most did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad