GDT: Game #4 | Blues @ Rangers | "Return of Kaufman"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I love how we play east-west and give and go with small passes.

I would bet Schwartz - Stastny - Schenn would be thrilling line. Need to just find center who can play with Tarasenko.

High n Wide

Feb 24, 2015
St. Louis
JK credited Edmundson with saving a goal. He just failed to mention that Edmundson was directly responsible for the chance against..

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Once everyone is healthy, will Paajarvi be a healthy scratch most nights?
8-ball-it-is-decidedly-so1.jpg

Reactions: KirkOut

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
That Edmundson play reminded me of watch Jim Edmonds make those great diving catches, you know the ones where he would slow down just so he could dive for it lol. Joel coughed up the puck just so he could make an unbelievable save

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
I mean we did give them two 1st round picks not like we just chucked a 4th and a 6th over

Some picks? Wasn't it two 1st rounders?

#27 in '17 and #31 in '18? big whoop...that's a steal!

I probably would have given them #27 just to take Lehtera. A late first a year from now for Schenn? 12 times out of 10.

Reactions: OSA and Mike Liut

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Hmmm, interesting. Sobotka - Pääjärvi are duo at PK. I would prefer Sobotka - Schwartz, 'cus they've history in earlier been our best PK duo. Yeo wake up and looks old stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad