GDT: Game 38: Sharks @ Stars 5:00pm NBCSCA

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
The day Pavelski left the Sharks might be looked back as a dark day in the franchise in the last few years. It was a turning point of sorts and watching him flourish in Dallas I miss him even more. Still, that line of Pavelski, Robertson, and Hintz is lethal. Hopefully the Sharks have a line like that in the future, maybe involving Eklund and Bourdaleau.

As for tonight, another game, another loss.

SNOG

Sharks 1 (Sturm)
Stars 5 (Pavelski, Robertson x2, Benn, Dellandrea)

Last edited:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Part of me thinks I should be watching this, but part of me is also cool with watching Canada/Sweden. Either way I'm guaranteed to sit here and be sad over things we'll never had (victory on the Sharks side, shiny good prospects on the WJC side because we all know that the Sharks will draft Will Smith after securing a top 5 pick and then Mike Grier will reveal that he's actually been Tim Burke all along)

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Drew is losing it and its kind of adorable.
How so?
Part of me thinks I should be watching this, but part of me is also cool with watching Canada/Sweden. Either way I'm guaranteed to sit here and be sad over things we'll never had (victory on the Sharks side, shiny good prospects on the WJC side because we all know that the Sharks will draft Will Smith after securing a top 5 pick and then Mike Grier will reveal that he's actually been Tim Burke all along)
Isn't Smith considered a top prospect?

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
KHL-quality play.

Also every game with the Dallas broadcast makes me remember how much I question peoples' overriding love for Darryl Reaugh. The "ooh, he's verbose!" thing would be good if he actually used the oddball word choices correctly most of the time. Or even some of the time.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
How so?

Isn't Smith considered a top prospect?

He's not considered top 5. Usually I see him 7-10 range with the odd person having him kind of in the fringe of the top 5.

Mostly what I'm getting at is the Sharks having one of the bigger names like Bedard, Fantilli, Carlsson, Michkov there and going "nah, we want the Massachusetts kid who's headed to BU (or BC. I can't remember)" because Shorks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad