GDT: Game 38 | Detroit Red Wings @ Colorado Avalanche | 9:00 PM EST | FS-D ‎

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Strong game by Z and two huge goals by Pav. Keep them together.

DD is really good at separating opponents from the puck because of his length.

Bring up Tatar and put him on the 3rd or 4th line.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
He might get suspended. I think he jumped a little bit. Depends on if the Avs player is injured or not.

I think it was mostly legal. It was just a stupid hit. There was nothing to gain by it. It was at the buzzer. He wasn't going to give his team a boost with it. He probably gave the other team a boost. It was reckless and he could have injured himself.

All in all, pointless. And either one of the guys could have gotten injured.

Detroit Sports*

i'm glad we won but we looked like ABSOLUTELY **** tonight!

JmanWingsFan

Your average Jman
Aug 18, 2011
Somewhere
I was impressed by DeKeyser. Very impressed. I think he earend another game at least. Sure he goofed, but who else on our Dcorps hasn't? I liked him.

Dogkota

Mar 27, 2009
DeKeyser didn't look out of place for the most part, but to say that he played "great" is a pretty big stretch. He had a number of errant passes and looked uncomfortable when pressured with the puck. He'll round into form, but let's not get carried away here.

Detroit Sports*

DeKeyser didn't look out of place for the most part, but to say that he played "great" is a pretty big stretch. He had a number of errant passes and looked uncomfortable when pressured with the puck. He'll round into form, but let's not get carried away here.

relative to the rest of our d he did. kronwall, and quincey looked like they would get healthy scratched on GR...

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington

He looked alright. The potential is there. The offense is still the problem with this team.

we like our team

VladTheImpaler

Go Wings
Feb 27, 2012
I was impressed by DeKeyser. Very impressed. I think he earend another game at least. Sure he goofed, but who else on our Dcorps hasn't? I liked him.

Absolutely, at the very minimum he is better than Lashoff right now. Give him another game or two right away to see if he can build off of this.

GT500x

Im OK where we're at
Jun 15, 2008
My comfort zone

I think he was real good for us.

Detroit Sports*

Absolutely, at the very minimum he is better than Lashoff right now. Give him another game or two right away to see if he can build off of this.

He is better than Quincey.I still don't get the logic no 1st for Bouwmeester but one for KFQ! Clown college.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Grinded out 2 wins. Datsyuk and Z were great. DeKeyser looks promising.

Avs fans chanting "Red Wings suck". Yeah, we know, but look at the state of your team.

Howard had a rollercoaster game. 2nd night in a row he made some important saves. I'd rotate in Smith instead of Quincey for next game.

2 very important points. I'll take it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad