GDT: Game 38: Buffalo Sabres vs Montreal Canadiens 1/4/24 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
kZl2ZQd.jpg
5Utyn6j.jpg
MoyI1fv.png

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
JoshA is playing? I would have sworn he would be out long term after hobbling off the ice in Dallas. :oops:

On that note, Dvo is out for the season, no whipping it good any more.

Habs gonna win but the key betting is on who gets injured tonight & for how long.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Anderson being able to go is a small miracle. I think we'll be able to see if his play is impacted tonight, and if he looks himself I'll be relieved. 11F is so dumb though. let's just hope whatever trade is on the horizon will fix the logjam on D

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
Anderson being able to go is a small miracle. I think we'll be able to see if his play is impacted tonight, and if he looks himself I'll be relieved. 11F is so dumb though. let's just hope whatever trade is on the horizon will fix the logjam on D
Maybe we’ll make a big trade for Charles Hudon Eh?

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002

did we bring the old medical staff back? Why not give it a rest for a few days, we have nothing to gain by rushing a guy who limped off the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad