GDT: Game #36 | Cats @ Leafs | 7PM LeafsTV II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Nah even if we give up on him, better to sign and trade than just lose him.

And Toronto is lucky in this game. Could easily be 6-0.

very easily.
(no - i mean, maybe we should have traded him I'm pretty even with Kessel's list of 15 teams, someone would have found the capspace to take him).

Holland and D'Amigo make me happy.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Great skill by Holland. You won't see Bozak doing that, and for whatever reason we haven't seen Kadri do anything like that this year either.

We have seen Kadri try things like that plenty of times this game alone. It was not far from a turnover at the blue, and it was the typical "doing everything himself"-thing that Kadri does way too much when things are not going well.

noelllll*

Anyone know why I haven't seen Gardiner?? Watching the FLA feed and they're never gonna tell me..

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Clarkson is on the second line because upper level management I assure you.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
When turnovers are an issue you just go ahead and bench the offensive defensemen regardless. It's foolproof.

Heh. What are the chances Carlyle will look at Raymond scoring as soon as he's put back on that line after Clarkson just hampered them all game long and actually learn anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad