GDT: Game 34: Montreal Canadiens vs Carolina Hurricanes 12/28/23 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Today's GDT is brought to you by the wonders of Bing A.I and myself!
nANjWFY.jpg

RzWFbIT.jpg

HYCOt15.jpg

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
Harris is officially in. Kovacevic is out.

Matheson-Savard
Guhle-Barron
Struble-Harris
I wonder why Harris isn’t getting sent down like Xhekaj. There was lots of talk of his poor play while he was playing. Nobody really talked much about Xekhaj playing badly until after he got sent to the minors.

bonneaug

Aug 2, 2017
I wonder why Harris isn’t getting sent down like Xhekaj. There was lots of talk of his poor play while he was playing. Nobody really talked much about Xekhaj playing badly until after he got sent to the minors.

He's definitely on the watchlist. He won't get many chances to showcase himself if he doesn't perform. So many Ds gunning for that chair! GM ties, trade target, a couple reasons to put him on the ice, but they could be short lived if he doesn't pick up his play because Suzy and the guys have been talking playoff race in the media..

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I said it in another thread... Harris and Barron are Hughes' boys. He sought them out. He went out of his way to get them. It would look back on the boss if Harris got sent down. Can't have that. Xhekaj is a safe whipping boy. Boss' feeling don't get hurt.

I would argue that Xhekaj, even on his bad days was a lot more defensively reliable that both Harris or Barron.

He's definitely on the watchlist. He won't get many chances to showcase himself if he doesn't perform. So many Ds gunning for that chair! GM ties, trade target, a couple reasons to put him on the ice, but they could be short lived if he doesn't pick up his play because Suzy and the guys have been talking playoff race in the media..
Yeah!!! Bring da playoffs!!!

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
a 4 points game for a wildcard spot.

A victory tonight combined with another victory in one of the next two games could do wonder for an upcoming playoff run

Good on the Habs for keeping it close to this point. It makes things more interesting as a viewer when they are staying in the race.

However, it would be inexplicable to me if they continued to stay in the hunt. It has to drop off at some point looking at that roster.

Reactions: dinodebino

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Good on the Habs for keeping it close to this point. It makes things more interesting as a viewer when they are staying in the race.

However, it would be inexplicable to me if they continued to stay in the hunt. It has to drop off at some point looking at that roster.
You just wait until Dvorak starts scoring in bunches.

So who is going to get the assignment of shadowing my boy KK tonight? It's a tall order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad