Post-Game Talk: Game 31: Anaheim Ducks @Detroit Red Wings, 4pm PT, BSSC (Ducks beat the Red Wings and the Refs 4-3)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_5154.gif

To Rico!!!

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Hey we will take it….. we deserve some marginal calls

Are you serious Cronin…… this PP group played almost the entire last PP and you run them back out there?

I think Cronin is still holding that top unit accountable that screwed up in the Islanders game, but you are handcuffing your kids by not putting them out there after a mistake.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Ok wtf happened and what have they done with the ducks group? They are playing balls out.. Love to see it.. Love seeing jones and Mcguin together with Carrick.. Cronin is listening to me ;)

Bleak

Jul 8, 2009
Calgary, Alberta, CA
Is take it back….. keep that group out there
They looked decent the first time too!

Minty and company played a decently long shift before that PP happened so I understand.

I think Cronin is still holding that top unit accountable that screwed up in the Islanders game, but you are handcuffing your kids by not putting them out there after a mistake.
I thought so too but they had a shift before the PP. We were kinda handcuffed to using the second unit

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
They looked decent the first time too!

Minty and company played a decently long shift before that PP happened so I understand.

I thought so too but they had a shift before the PP. We were kinda handcuffed to using the second unit

When Mac, Drysdale and Z gets back, will have enough skill to ice two strong units.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
I was thinking how it was annoying to see the 2nd unit out there like in the milliseconds leading up to the play Cam made lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad