Laval Rocket: Game #29 @ Syracuse Crunch (7PM ET on AHL TV & BPM Sports)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
If Laval wins and Belleville loses to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, Laval will move ahead of the Sens and get out of last place.

If Laval beats Syracuse in regulation, the Rocket will be 2 pts behind the Crunch, who sit 3rd in the division. And Laval will be 1 point behind Cleveland, who sit 4th and in the final playoff spot.

As I've mentioned previously when looking at the standings, Laval has played the most games. So even if they pass the Sens, get within a point or two of a playoff spot, the other teams have anywhere between 1 to 5 games in hand.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
I think Richard will be a great guy for the Habs during the rebuild. Works his ass off, fast as hell and can score. I can see him helping out anywhere in the lineup to be honest. He'd do a better job than Drouin and Dadanov at the very least. As much as I'm Luke warm on Ylonen still, he would be a better option than those 2 as well.

Reactions: Cournoyer12

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad