GDT: Game 29 | Detroit Red Wings @ Vancouver Canucks| 10:00 PM EST | FS-D+ CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
I am simply amazed by the amount of praise abdelkador gets. Even on CBC, they were gushing about him the entire game, even before he scored the goals.

pdd

Feb 7, 2010
Filppula has been really careless in the defensive zone since coming back, and buzzing all around the offensive zone. Prioritizing appropriately for upcoming contract negotiations.

He played like that last year also on Z's wing.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
Abdelkader: "[My primary responsibility when playing with Datsyuk] is getting him the puck."

Really? YOU get the puck for the takeaway wizard? No. Your responsibility is to get out of the way and make your way to the net.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
Abdelkader: "[My primary responsibility when playing with Datsyuk] is getting him the puck."

Really? YOU get the puck for the takeaway wizard? No. Your responsibility is to get out of the way and make your way to the net.

Yeah, but first he has to give Datsyuk the puck if he has it.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Datsyuk likes playing with Abdelkader.

He knows he is going to go to the front of the net so he tries to bank in goals off of different parts of his body. It's a challenge for him.

That's my interpretation of why Datsyuk would like to play with Abdelkader.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad