GDT: GAME 25: Leafs vs. Bruins | 7:00 pm | TSN/FAN590 | Where Bears Are Thrown

• Thread starter Leafs For Life*
  • Start date
  • PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
That's the obligatory "troll goal". The one that makes us feel like we have a shot, only to concede an empty netter. :laugh: Would be awesome if we tied it up though. Kessel? :sarcasm:

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
This Burger King commercial is so bad. Legit so bad. Never seen a worse commercial. When she says "umm no" I wanna smash my tv

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
Another good shift by the Grabovski line.

Now time for Bozak's line to do something.

I really don't wanna see much of kessel this late in the game. His turnovers are becoming legendary.

of course he's gonna pop one in after i say this.

Still more Kadri & grabo lines.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
What Grabbo did with the puck to score, I almost thought it was Kadri. Excellent goal!!

Nice hands, and way to use em to buy time to make something happen. Instead of just shooting the puck into one of the 6 or so players that were between him and the net.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
The Grabo line was playing hard all game long. They earned that goal. Really the only line missing in action tonight is the first line, and that's mostly because every play dies on Kessel's stick.

Amazing, you must be watching a different game than the rest of us, Grabo's line was lost in a fog until they squeaked one in, Gunnar was at fault but you see otherwise, pretty sure when I want an accurate recap of a game I will read your posts, and then say the opposite happened. That is how accurate you are. Opposite.

dimi78

Aug 9, 2008
This is 4+ years running LR, come on, you are better than this to be a homer. Call it like it is, against the Bruins he's playing scared.

Kadri isn't bothered by Chara one bit incase you haven't noticed.

Are you serious? Kadri was just as effective on the short time he's faced Chara as Kessel has.

Man you got a tunnel vision of hate for some Leaf Players. Kessel is facing a double shadow that leaves space for the other 4 on the ice to operate yet what are they doing?

Kessel will not succeed in trying to beat a double shadow by himself... JVR and Bozak have been the 2 worst players for the Leafs with the amount of open space they have who show no confidence to make things happen and continue to work the puck towards Kessel that is being double shadowed. You counter a double shadow by putting the owness on the other 2 making things happen and let Kessel be the guy playing off them.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Wondering what the average age of the posters on HF - TML.

If ~30, were you guys the ones calling in to shows like Leaf Talk and whatever shows were on the FAN back when Sundin played and kept insisting on how much he was a terrible player and the Leafs should trade him for x player and y picks?

If younger, I'm wondering if sports followers' logic works in 10 year cycles.

Food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad