GDT: Game #24 | Saturday, November 23, 2013 | Senators @ Red Wings | 7 PM, FSD, CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRWCountryClub

Jun 28, 2010
I saw someone get high sticked in the face. They're back on the ice now so I don't know what that was all about. Must have been a dive.

Sorry, when you get 'hurt' then look up at the ref disappointed, and then get up fine right after, you're not really hurt.

I get that we love Datsyuk, but some serious bias going on here.

source

Jul 13, 2008
What are you talking about? Replay clearly showed him going down after the elbow to the face.

Are you disputing he got hit?

Do you think a guy who's never dived in his life decided to just take it up?

Do you think that somehow him not being unconscious on the play means he wasn't hurt?

How big of a homer are you? Seriously.

We must be watching different games. Players dive all of the time. He milked it.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
I know the refs haven't been on your side tonight. But dont you get a liiiittle bit embarrassed about how biased Mickey Redmond is in Detroits favour when it comes to every call the refs make?

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Did somebody throw a drink at a ref earlier? I think it was during the Kronwall penalty on Ryan.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
It's nice seeing at least some of you are level headed! Just curious what "dirty" things you guys think the Sens are doing?

Just curious as to which bizarro world you live in where it's not dirty to extend your elbow out to some guy's face.

DatsyukToZetterberg

Alligator!
Apr 3, 2011
Island of Tortuga
Sorry, when you get 'hurt' then look up at the ref disappointed, and then get up fine right after, you're not really hurt.

I get that we love Datsyuk, but some serious bias going on here.

Except your taught from all levels that if you feel your hurt or you tweaked something it's better to stay down then get up. Only Datsyuk knows if he was diving but I've never seen Dats stay down unless he truly thought he was hurt.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
They are pretty even, and a lot of times compliment wings players like crazy.

Did you miss Datsyuk last year vs Vancouver where they wouldn't stop talking about how amazing he is?

Get a clue.

Oh they were complimenting Datsyuk a year ago, were they? :laugh:

It was a missed call. Of course the home feed is going to pick up on it and thoroughly review it as opposed to the Canadian feed. It was an obvious elbow.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
We must be watching different games. Players dive all of the time. He milked it.

Players dive all the time. Datsyuk does not. Never seen the guy dive ever.

You should try taking an elbow to the face and see how quickly you get up afterwards. Even with a helmet on it's not pleasant.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Sens are a junk team. They'll be lucky to make the playoffs.

It's what pisses me off. One time I wanna see this Wings team show up. I don't care what some of us Wings fans say, but we're a hell of a lot better than this Ottawa team. The Sens are a joke, imo.

DatsyukToZetterberg

Alligator!
Apr 3, 2011
Island of Tortuga
I know the refs haven't been on your side tonight. But dont you get a liiiittle bit embarrassed about how biased Mickey Redmond is in Detroits favour when it comes to every call the refs make?

He brings up missed calls on both teams. Don't you get a liiitle bit embarrassed when your best achievement in the history of your team is getting embarrassed in the finals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad