GDT: Game 23 | Pens @ Jets | 11.27 8PM EST | Take Off

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
If Hornqvist could play LW, the forward group would fall together so nicely. Have Hornqvist take ZAR's spot on the 3rd line and ZAR take Wilson's spot on the 4th line, that lineup looks so good.

Sprong can LW, in fact, i'll bet that's where he'll find success at in the NHL eventually.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
The Penguins 4th line has scored as many goals tonight as it has all season when Sprong has been on the 4th line. 2 goals tonight, only 2 goals when Sprong was on that line.

Well I hope youre happy with 2 flukey goals from the 4th line, because this is what were going to be stuck with for a while.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
@ColePens, Pearson-Malkin-Rust > Pearson-Malkin-Phil. 200 feet. And Geno is playing more decisively.

Rust has been better since his bad first shift. Let's see if they get the timing right offensively in the 2nd half of this period.

EDIT: I guess Phil is the issue after all, because Maurice is just sending his top line against whatever line Phil is on.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Our fourth line I think has like 7 points in the games he is scratched in.

It's actually more I believe. You have 2 tonight, the Cullen goal against Ottawa, that crappy ZAR goal from a couple of games ago, the Cullen goal against Calgary and the Rust goal in the same game.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
@KIRK - all i ask is that you call it like you see it. Stop wanting to see good things when Rust is playing like 50% of what he can.

JESUS MAATTA AND ZAR f***ING SUCK.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
ZAR soft on puck lost it in Ozone leads to a scoring opp. Then tries to pass to Phil and misses that badly.

And there he is, all of those glorious minutes and the KID who played hard and great last game sits in the press box.

Sorry, I'm back where I was with DB.........nothing they do is going to make me happy until Sully is sent packing.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Series Question? Has ZAR connected on one pass tonight? Every pass is behind the guy or in there feet effectively killing transition every time.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Are we going to have another OT against the Jets? Let’s hope it’s like the way we played OTs last year and not this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad