PGT: Game 20: United States 4 - Finland 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Are there no alternate jerseys for either team that would make it so it isn’t blue vs blue? It’s a bit strange to watch.

Reactions: SI90

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Genuinely think Canada is doomed regardless of the result. Both of these teams are stronger than Russia imo

While I agree with the latter, Canada can you play much better than they did tonight, so I wouldn’t say they’re “doomed.”

Definitely going to be a tough game though, they made their bed and now have to sleep in it.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Does Craig Button know Jack Hughes personally? Like I get the hype with prospects, but he has a weird obsession with him. Maybe it’s just me idk

It's not just you. It's annoying as hell.

He even went full cheerleader for him when he was shut down and injured.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Does Craig Button know Jack Hughes personally? Like I get the hype with prospects, but he has a weird obsession with him. Maybe it’s just me idk
He does this every year with draft eligible players. He has a few favourites and never shuts up about them.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Finland is going to get into trouble if they leave their blue line this wide open for the US skaters. I dont like this tactic by Ahokas.

Hughes has started well too.

dKs89

Oct 22, 2016
Well that's why you don't hold on to the puck on a 2-on-1. It ruins any possible chance. Either pass or shoot asap before the chance is gone.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Hughes looks in! With the 3 seconds i have seen him on the screen at the canada game lmao

Going home quick to watch this baby :P

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
While I agree with the latter, Canada can you play much better than they did tonight, so I wouldn’t say they’re “doomed.”

Definitely going to be a tough game though, they made their bed and now have to sleep in it.

Solid on paper, unfortunately so was the 2016 Canadian team.

They just can't put it together.

Reactions: jj cale

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad