GDT: Game 20 | Islanders @ Columbus | 8 PM EST

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I've never had HF Boards up on my laptop but my gosh its so much more stable than on my iPad....Surprise win for the Jackets tonight

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Hello Blue Jackets fans I come in peace. Why oh why hasn't Kekalainen brought the Russian kid K Marchenko? Has to be better than some of the forwards playing. I hate to say it but Jarmo has to be on the Hot seat and its not looking good. Columbus is better than they have shown. Personally Sillinger should have gone back to Juniors and Johnson is not ready for the NHL. That's my 2 cents worth. Maybe Jarmo trades for a D-man from the Kings since they have a plethora waiting...Blue Jackets defense these days looks like the Cleveland Monsters top 3-4

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Hello Blue Jackets fans I come in peace. Why oh why hasn't Kekalainen brought the Russian kid K Marchenko? Has to be better than some of the forwards playing. I hate to say it but Jarmo has to be on the Hot seat and its not looking good. Columbus is better than they have shown. Personally Sillinger should have gone back to Juniors and Johnson is not ready for the NHL. That's my 2 cents worth. Maybe Jarmo trades for a D-man from the Kings since they have a plethora waiting...Blue Jackets defense these days looks like the Cleveland Monsters top 3-4
You not only came in peace, we may have to award you a Nobel Peace Prize. Good post Except you’re wrong about Johnson. He’s quite ready And needs to be better utilized.

Last edited:

ColumbusTrill

Mar 15, 2021

I’d guess he would have been called up over fix wolansky but marchenko has been sick the last week. Johnson has been one of our best forwards and looks like he belongs. How do you think we are better than we’ve shown when you say our defense looks like the cleveland monsters?

jct45

Apr 21, 2007
Sorry been trying to search but cant find much - Is Laine ahead of schedule or still expected back in a couple weeks? Thanks

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
Over/under 2.5 PP opportunities for CBJ today? Through 19 games they're last in the league in PP Opp/GP (2.42).

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Roslovic breakaway on PP, got a good shot off low blocker but Sorokin made the save so can't blame him toooo much for that, but we really should score more on these breakaways.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Yeah seems posts are slowing down with the losses and bad play.

Coincidentally this game hasn't been bad. Chinakhov has been flying a few times (and on the second Silly made a bad play that turned it over). Pretty even game so far but I feel we've had more dangerous chances (shots are 5-4 NYI).

Edit: Of course I say that and NYI scores. 1-0. Korpi could've had that but it was pretty close up and some traffic, so really shouldn't have allowed the shot in the first place.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Might aswell leave Kuraly and Robinson/Olivier on the ice with Gaudreau. Atleast they have some puck control. Better than Larsen trying to force Jenner+Nyquist into working because hes too scared Johnson might actually do good there

Reactions: tunnelvision

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad