GDT: Game #2 of 82: Blues @ Coyotes - 10pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Chychrun: "Shut up rook, you've been in the show for like ten mins. I've been here five years"
Neighbors: "Yea but you play for the Yotes".
Love Neighbours chirping back at their bench. I hope the Blues players were letting them know how bad they are at hockey.

Neighbours plays a physical type of game. Obviously there’s no reason for him to fight there but I expect him to keep mixing it up often. Hopefully Kostin, too.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Great to see the young talent getting their Goals. I’ve been waiting on Klim & am really interested to see what he can do with your Team. Kyrou is a completely different player of course, with an early GOTY nomination in his portfolio already. Neighbors looked solid and like he belongs.

Tough play by Buchnevich after scoring, hopefully it’s just a Fine like Rasmus Andersson received.

Have a great night everyone.

01156410-9408-4E05-896D-95642A9BF148.gif

parliamentlite

Feb 26, 2019
i know but wouldnt you want bobby b and dunner on the 3rd

hell i will take buch all day if someone needs to get paid
Dunn's like Gretzky compared to what Walman's showing but if it took $4 mil to keep him here I think the Blues did the right thing. Gotta hope theyy are looking for a physical 2way dude they can fit inside the cap crunch

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

parliamentlite

Feb 26, 2019
i know but wouldnt you want bobby b and dunner on the 3rd

hell i will take buch all day if someone needs to get paid
I loved those two together on 3D but it wasn't gonna happen in perpetuity given the cost. There's no Buch or maybe a stupid Tarasenko salary dump to keep them together.

parliamentlite

Feb 26, 2019
i hope walman can get it going , if not bring mikkola back and reshuffle
Me too. Not sure either guy is the answer and I'm gonna take the piss outta them until they play better... but having either of them breaking through would change this team's ceiling entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad