Post-Game Talk: Game 2 ECF: FLA @ CAR 8PM EST - Lets go home baby! Cats lead 2-0!

Do you believe?

• Yes

Votes: 36 81.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
7 more times, just..

ted-lasso-afc-richmond.gif

Wondering if Maurice tries hard to snag game 2 and rides Bob (to point of exhaustion?)

Hoping the 2nd and 3rd lines can get hot again and stay out of the box as much as possible.

ANFTL17

Oct 22, 2022
Florida
7 more times, just..

View attachment 710706

Wondering if Maurice tries hard to snag game 2 and rides Bob (to point of exhaustion?)

Hoping the 2nd and 3rd lines can get hot again and stay out of the box as much as possible.
I think Bob is gonna ride Bob to the point of exhaustion… he just saw how easy it was for him to lose the starting job due to illness/injury. I don’t think he’s letting that happen again

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
Weirdly after wanting that game to end, I was ready and have been waiting for game 2 since Chucky ran off the ice, the wait seemed longer than the rest between the start of the series.
I’ll be excited for this game for the first five minutes, and then I’ll be ready for it to be over. The playoffs are traumatic lol.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
To quote @KW from the previous GDT:

Just looking at the shot totals from game 1.

Regulation FLA 20 CAR 29
Third period FLA 2 CAR 14

Overtime CAR 34 FLA 40
Tide in shots gradually shifted in FLA’s favor
OT1 5-7
OT2 10-10
OT3 11-8
OT4 14-9

I think this speaks volumes about the Panthers and their testament to fitness. Maurice has mentioned how hard they pushed the team in training camp in terms of wearing them down physically with drills and he said the boys responded.

I think this group prides itself on being very fit and it shows up in games like this. Canes were definitely dragging their feet a lot more, the Cats were still flying in the 4th OT, I literally couldn't believe the forecheck they were still able to produce after 130 minutes of hockey.

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
There’s no reason to not win this series in 4.
To quote @KW from the previous GDT:

I think this speaks volumes about the Panthers and their testament to fitness. Maurice has mentioned how hard they pushed the team in training camp in terms of wearing them down physically with drills and he said the boys responded.

I think this group prides itself on being very fit and it shows up in games like this. Canes were definitely dragging their feet a lot more, the Cats were still flying in the 4th OT, I literally couldn't believe the forecheck they were still able to produce after 130 minutes of hockey.

True. And that’s why I think we’ll win this game 2.

And I think we’ll win this series and a game 7 won’t be needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad