GDT: Game 19| Winnipeg Jets at Detroit Red Wings | November 12, 2013, 7:30 PM | FSD

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupNazi

Gee Wally/SoupNazi 2024
Feb 6, 2010
:jets at :wings
November 12, 2013 - 7:30 PM
Joe Louis Arena
Detroit, Michigan

Red Wings: 9-5-4, 22 points. Tied 3rd in Atlantic, Tied 3rd in Eastern Conference.
Jets: 8-9-2, 18 points. Tied 5th in Central, Tied 10th in Western Conference.

Wings lines:

Zetterberg - Datsyuk - Bertuzzi
Franzen - Helm - Alfredsson
Tatar - Andersson - Samuelsson
Miller - Glendening - Abdelkader

Kronwall - Dekeyser
Lashoff - Kindl
Quincey - Ouellet

Howard

Scratches: Eaves, Tootoo and Cleary. :party::partytime:

Jets lines:

Ladd - Little - Wheeler
Kane - Jokinen - Setoguchi
Halischuck - Scheifele - Frolik
Tangradi - Wright - Thornburn

Byfuglien - Clitsome
Bogosian - Enstrome
Ellerby - Pardy

Pavelec

Last edited:

Dat Syuks for you

Dec 22, 2011
Those d-pairs just look AWFUL. We should just go for broke and play Ouellet and Kindl together and hope that the Quincey- Lashoff pair never touch the ice.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
Wait, Franzen is back but we're still playing Helm as the 2C? And since Helm has been in the top 6, Cleary has been on the 4th line and now might be even a healthy scratch?

This is creepy. Its like Babcock dumped Cleary and now Helm is the recipient of Babs' affections.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Wait, Franzen is back but we're still playing Helm as the 2C? And since Helm has been in the top 6, Cleary has been on the 4th line and now might be even a healthy scratch?

This is creepy. Its like Babcock dumped Cleary and now Helm is the recipient of Babs' affections.

At least Helm can skate fast. He might have no hands, but he has speed.

sully6one

Unregistered User
Aug 6, 2011
Michigan
I liked spurts of Helm last game in the 2nd line role. He's an amazing forechecker and will get the puck on net or to Franzen or Alfredsson. This actually could be an amazing line. I doubt Helm is ever a 60 point guy, but I see him getting 40-50 regularly with PK time maybe PP time also. Pair him with actual top 6 wingers. 40-50 point center, 50-60 point wingers. Works for me.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
Helm is a favorite of mine, Cleary sucks, and Franzen is in the doghouse, but I'd still rather see Franzen center the 2nd line than Helm without question.

I don't trust Franzen at center right now, too much responsibility and we don't know where he is at health wise.

petesrw

Apr 6, 2009
I think Franzen with Helm is a fantastic idea. If he skates next to someone who basically only relies on his speed and hussle, it will kick start Franzen to maybe go a little more balls to the wall.

Perhaps you even throw Tatar with them once everyone is healthy. Tatar sort of plays with energy of Helm, while also looking like Franzen when Franzen decides the puck belongs in the net.

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden

That would be an improvment.

I think that everyone on the wings regret the Cleary signing now. Poor Cleary, he have done so much for this club, but now he is just dead weight. But this is all Hollands fault, a kind of missmangement I really didnt thought we would see in DRW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad