GDT: [Game #11] Dallas Stars @ Arizona Coyotes - 9:00 PM CT (BSSW)

M

Johno

Assembling a Nordic powerhouse
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #11 – 11/3/2022 – 9:00 PM CT – BSSW
Your local middle school gymnasium

Your Dallas Stars
vs. the Mullett Arena Jokes
6-3-1, 13 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 3-5-1, 7 pts

1em5YM3.png

9aQbb4L.jpg
WcascpB.jpg

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

:coyotes

Keller - Boyd - Guenther
O'Brien - McBain - Fischer
Maccelli - Bjugstad - Crouse
Ritchie - Hayton - Mayo

Valimaki - Moser
Gostisbehere - Brown
Nemeth - Stecher

Ingram

fMRTnDk.png

Last edited:

piqued

easy game
Nov 22, 2006
The Coyotes are getting murdered in shot differential. Significantly worse than they were even last year playing a collection of guys who shouldn't be in the league. Unsustainably awful, even.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
The Coyotes are getting murdered in shot differential. Significantly worse than they were even last year playing a collection of guys who shouldn't be in the league. Unsustainably awful, even.
The first test of whether we can beat a lesser team by a huge margin under Pete, vs. playing down to their level as per Bones. I hope we win very big. I do like how we have kept pushing even with the lead this year.

Win it for Wedgie!

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Don’t care about the margin. Just gotta win these.
I think they should shoot high. We know the "Sit on the lead and win by one" approach by Bones actually caused some losses last year. By win huge, I guess I would settle for a 2 goal victory. Who am I kidding, I will settle for a one goal victory, but a bigger one sends a message, gives the boys some confidence. And, it could be a big "pad your stats" game. Maybe Jamie and Guri will get their first goals.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I think they should shoot high. We know the "Sit on the lead and win by one" approach by Bones actually caused some losses last year. By win huge, I guess I would settle for a 2 goal victory. Who am I kidding, I will settle for a one goal victory, but a bigger one sends a message, gives the boys some confidence. And, it could be a big "pad your stats" game. Maybe Jamie and Guri will get their first goals.

Until March I don’t really care what the games look like so long as they win a majority. But yea, this is a chance to break some slumps.

piqued

easy game
Nov 22, 2006
Arizona's only path to victory so far has been when the other team takes a ton of minors and Gostisbehere can go wild on the PP. So, they have a very legitimate path to victory playing the team with the worst Net Penalties/60 in the league in Dallas.

• Wow
Reactions: FirstRowUpperDeck

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
9 pm puck drop? Yuck.

Work is going to be hell tomorrow so I'm not sure I will be able to finish this one.

piqued

easy game
Nov 22, 2006
Now I want a Numminen burnt orange Reverse Retro. A jersey foul to be sure, but an awesome one

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->