GDT: Game #1 of 82: Blues @ Avs - 8pm CT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Excited to see our new faces in the lineup tonight.

Avs are icing a pretty weak roster. We need to win this game.

BrokenFace

Aug 15, 2010
STL
I'm calling that Buchnevich will have multiple points with at least 1 goal tonight. Casual fans are gonna like him quickly.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Boys….this has been the longest short offseason ever. We’re finally f***in back!

That being said….I will be missing this one cuz I’m out of town.

tomin

AintNoSeats
Dec 18, 2014
LGB! So excited to see this team. So many questions....Colt, Vova, Thomas, Buch, Krug. All different questions but all very exciting to watch.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
lets get some goals and take some runs at some of those punks who ran at us in the playoffs.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Yes Tampa. Boston and Florida are questionable.

Lol at Colorado and Vegas. Look at the Avs’ lineup tonight, they have zero depth.

Colorado has 5 of their forwards out tonight. Their healthy lineup is comfortably better than ours top to bottom. Their top line and 4th line blow ours out of the water, and our middle 6 can only compete if Tarasenko is a valuable player again

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Yes Tampa. Boston and Florida are questionable.

Lol at Colorado and Vegas. Look at the Avs’ lineup tonight, they have zero depth.

How do you judge best 4 lines though? Is it who has the best bottom 6 because they are deep? Or does Colorado,Edmonton, and Boston get credit for absolutely outstanding top lines.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
That's a joke. They have a top line and nothing else.
yes theyve always been a one line team, even back to the sakic days

i love the media hyping them up every year b/c their team has shown they choke harder than the blues/caps/sharks combined pre 2018. Refalanche are the new Ref Jose Sharks and deep down everyone knows it. they make the second round then choke in glorious fashion.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Perron is in according to pre-game show. Neighbours is the 12th forward tonight.

Saad-ROR- Perron
Kyrou - Schenn -Buch
Neal - Thomas - Tarasenko
Neighbours -Bozak - Barby

Reactions: LGB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad