HAPPY BIRTHDAY! GahdenRinkRat

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
@GahdenRinkRat ...Amanda says happy birthday. We are in some small harbor a bit North of Stonington. I am able to get reception but once we pull up the anchor and set sail probably won't get even one bar. Have a good one 😊

Reactions: Gee Wally

aguineapig72

Jun 28, 2023
Happy Birthday to my little sister and Bruins seatmate!

May we be able to keep going to the games until they win the cup on home ice.

Have a great day @GahdenRinkRat
We're all pitching in for a Louisville Slugger like Ladyfan has that you can bring to the games as there is strength in numbers. Happy B'Day!

1693316500289.png

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Thanks for the birthday wishes. Today was last day of vacation :heart: Back to work tomorrow after 7 days. But I love my job and am getting a promotion next week! More $$ for hockey tickets :popcorn:Today was 65 turns around the sun for me, good to still be on this side of the dirt:DD

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
Best birthday wishes to you, Madame GRR. I hope you enjoyed your time off, and trust you'll enjoy a bit more change in your pocket as well. Congratulations on your promotion.

Take care of yourself, #65, and enjoy those season's tickets next to your big sister,

:bruins:tinker::hbday:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad