Player Discussion: Gabriel "The Net Front King" Vilardi

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kinghock

Feb 1, 2011
Mahwah,NJ
It's possible, but hopefully not.

It doesn't help when you have Lizotte running around recklessly, falling into players legs. This is the same clown that cross checked Morrissey in the face last year.
I am Kings fan and I hate Lizotte with passion.
His stupid play is dangerous for him and for others players.
I really like Vilardi and wish his injury will not be serious.
P.S. Kupari really looked good yesterday.
I believe he will start scoring soon.

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
Disappointing but not surprising. I was pencilling in Vilardi to miss around 20 games this season given his past history. Same with Ehlers. Hopefully not too much overlap there...

Injury-prone players tend to suffer flukey and freaky injuries on a regular basis.

Reactions: GNP and hn777

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Disappointing but not surprising. I was pencilling in Vilardi to miss around 20 games this season given his past history. Same with Ehlers. Hopefully not too much overlap there...

Injury-prone players tend to suffer flukey and freaky injuries on a regular basis.
Like @Royale With Cheese just said anyone would have gotten hurt from that hit to the lower legs, it looked like a football tackle.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

could have been worse

And could still be worse. Remember the Tyler Myers saga? 4 weeks after a lower body injury in Nov 2016, we got...

Couple of months go by, and we got...

Not saying that will be the case, but I tend not to be... (holds mic out for the crowd to shout it)... OPTIMISTIC! :laugh:

Reactions: roccerfeller

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
terrible luck with injuries...first heinola nd now valardi...who is gonna go down next??

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
terrible luck with injuries...first heinola nd now valardi...who is gonna go down next??
We've had a D and an F, so to be fair a goalie has to be the next to go down. Sorry Helly, but I'm sure Croissant will do a stand-up job keeping your goal crease warm for you. :nod:

Crocket

Jul 14, 2013
Brad Lambert has looked really strong at times, 3 pts in 2 games. Was all over the ice last game. His speed can really seperate him. They might be inclined to bring up a bottom 6 depth player, but Lambo has NHL speed and knows how to finish.

Reactions: GNP

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
The LA fans warned us about his injury history.

I was hoping he could play 10-15 before his next injury.

Maybe next year.
He's out for 4-6 weeks, do you know how long an NHL season is? (Hint: it's a lot f***ing longer than 4-6 weeks)

What a stupid take.

Reactions: hn777

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad