GDT: G81: WPG @ MIN - 7PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Jets are fighting for a wild card .... could be an intense game. I'm assuming same skaters as last night?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Maybe Kap plays, but Boldy/Mojo gets some time off?

Wonder if Faber's showing has changed some plans. I can see Dumba playing, maybe, but Spurgeon and Brodin continuing to sit, with Faber taking up a lot of ice time. Hopefully Addison gets another shot. Lost in all the negativity around him is that he got another point, putting him at 29 in 61 gp in limited minutes. That's good anyway you slice it, for a rookie Dman. He just has to learn to be ok defensively, not great or anything, and he'd be an asset, especially if Faber turns out to be another rock solid defender, to add to Spurge and Brodin.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Nah. I think the Wild will ice a more… complete (?) team.
I would hope so, it seems odd to me that they threw in the towel so early on trying to get home ice.

Understand if people are banged up and they want those guys to get a little healthier, but it doesn’t seem that improbable for the Avs to go 1-2-0 or the Stars to go 0-1-1.

I wouldn’t mind getting the weekend Game 3/4s at home though.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I would hope so, it seems odd to me that they threw in the towel so early on trying to get home ice.

Understand if people are banged up and they want those guys to get a little healthier, but it doesn’t seem that improbable for the Avs to go 1-2-0 or the Stars to go 0-1-1.

I wouldn’t mind getting the weekend Game 3/4s at home though.
But we still got the win, so was it really throwing in the towel? The world may never know…

Reactions: Digitalbooya

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
I bet they give MarJo some rest, he had the stinger from a blocked shot last night and may want to be extra cautious. I am going to hate this game, we are going to be playing not to get injured while the Jets are likely going to be playing a hard physical game with the opportunity to make the playoffs. Just please no injuries, couldn’t care less about the final score, but I do hope the young guys play well.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
I bet they give MarJo some rest, he had the stinger from a blocked shot last night and may want to be extra cautious. I am going to hate this game, we are going to be playing not to get injured while the Jets are likely going to be playing a hard physical game with the opportunity to make the playoffs. Just please no injuries, couldn’t care less about the final score, but I do hope the young guys play well.
This is what Reaves is here to take care of. But yes, no injuries please.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
I´m too dense to figure out when we can possibly meet Jets the earliest in the playoffs, but in my mind this is the first playoff game. So for the love of Gordon Freeman, play hard and play strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad