GDT: G38: MIN @ BUF - 6 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Zuccarello gets some rest, smart move after all those minutes on the ice.

So here's a chance for Boldy to make an impact on the top line. But I doubt we'll see more from him than we already do when he's playing with the same guys on the PP.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Is Buffalo a good team? I get confused. Sometimes they reel off a string of wins, then I look up, and they have backslid.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Zuccarello gets some rest, smart move after all those minutes on the ice.

So here's a chance for Boldy to make an impact on the top line. But I doubt we'll see more from him than we already do when he's playing with the same guys on the PP.
If you call being injured "getting rest"
Of course, since it's the 2nd half of the season, he's about on schedule for the injuries to get in the way. He's not getting any younger, his injury prone ways certainly won't disappear as time goes on. By the time the playoffs get here, he'll be hampered again to the point of uselessness as usual.

Weltschmerz

Front Running Fan
Apr 22, 2007
Is Buffalo a good team? I get confused. Sometimes they reel off a string of wins, then I look up, and they have backslid.
Probably not, depending on your definition of good. Hungry would be a better description imo.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
If you call being injured "getting rest"
Of course, since it's the 2nd half of the season, he's about on schedule for the injuries to get in the way. He's not getting any younger, his injury prone ways certainly won't disappear as time goes on. By the time the playoffs get here, he'll be hampered again to the point of uselessness as usual.

Are we talking about Brodin, MAF, Spurgeon, or Zucc?

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Are we talking about Brodin, MAF, Spurgeon, or Zucc?
Zuccarello. The old skater who is never getting any better nor will have a health breakthrough to suddenly be healthy at the end of the season when it has never happened yet in a Wild uniform.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015

I can try to answer that. They’re half a good team. They are the highest scoring team in the league. Their goalie situation was a disaster that has moved to kind of decent lately. They had an 8 game pointless streak where they had 4 of their top 6 D injured that is keeping them out of a playoff spot.

still…they’re only 6 points out with 5 games in hand. Storms have postponed two of their games and left them lagging behind in games played so it skews things a little.

The most interesting thing is their record when Matthias Samuelsson plays. He was out for that 8 game disaster. They were 4-1 before he was injured. Went 3-10 with him out. Since he’s returned they’re 12-4-2

its one of the damndest splits you’ll ever see.

So…are they good? Well…they score their way out of a lot of trouble they make for themselves. And if they can get all of Dahlin, Power and Samuelsson on the ice they can limit the amount of trouble they make.

so…sometimes?

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I like them, but that was what they were wearing when I first watched hockey. I think they are kind of different. Then again, I tend to like almost all of the Buffalo sweaters. I stress the word "almost." lol

So you were the one fan that liked the turdburger sweater... I always wondered who that person was...

Reactions: The Enemy Within

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I'm hard pressed to find a bad Sabres jersey. Most of them are pretty good to great.

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
I'm watching the Buffalo feed and I'm 90% certain they talked about Zuccarello carrying our offense with Kiprusoff.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Thinking Boldy+Kaprizov are gonna have to score at least three points (each) tonight or else some people might decide they can never work together because it didn't work this game.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I like most BUF sweaters (turdburger excluded). This jersey/color scheme just looks too much like something that PIT rejected and Pegula (BUF) said we'll take them if they are cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad