GDT: G2: LAK @ Wild 7pm CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Time to see if Boldy was a product of Fiala or the other way around.

Those are the only options, no middle ground, no grey area.

• Love
Reactions: BagHead

Wabit

May 23, 2016

Game's at 7PM central. I guess Fleury's probably in net?

I miss the 90's. If you bums let me post GDTs this year it's gonna be all 90's crap, so step up.

I'll try to stay out of the 90's for mine. Thank you for all the ones you do make.

TBH I don't have much motivation to make them anymore. I tend to get lost on youtube or looking at random memes for way too long.

The Wild site isn't even putting their pregame stuff up early so far this year.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I hope Fiala scores 7 goals in the first period unassisted and flips Deano off as he skates by the bench after every single one of them.

Reactions: Bdub and Minnesota

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I hope Fiala scores 7 goals in the first period unassisted and flips Deano off as he skates by the bench after every single one of them.
It’s the first 20 games of the season. More likely he will have a couple of good scoring chances and then take a frustration penalty or two.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Should be a good game, Kaprizov is probably going to be playing mad, and he loves to brutalize the Kings. Excited for some more Boldy magic, play like we did in the first period and remember to play D and this could be a scoring affair.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I expect... a game.

Actually, I would hope that Brodin has a bounce back game. We are totally screwed if his game goes south. Am also low key expecting something from the 4th line.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I expect... a game.

Actually, I would hope that Brodin has a bounce back game. We are totally screwed if his game goes south. Am also low key expecting something from the 4th line.

Well you've been high on Dewar for awhile, right?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Well you've been high on Dewar for awhile, right?
In the AHL, for sure. He looks ok up here, also, but i'd like to see him be more aggressive offensively. I do think that The Duhaime, Dewar, and Rossi as a line have a chance to take advantage of a mismatch. Dewar is a smart player with some attributes, but I don't know if he can find a way to be more than a 4th liner in the NHL.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Hopefully a much better game tonight. Let's try to play defense.

Kaprizov did have some good games against the Kings last year so I also would expect him to get on the board.

Also, Local H rocks! I really don't think about them enough for ask good as they are.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I'm not used to this hockey routine yet. Now I don't have to figure out what to do later - just drink every time Fiala's name pops up in this thread.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I'm not used to this hockey routine yet. Now I don't have to figure out what to do later - just drink every time Fiala's name pops up in this thread.

You know there are resources to help you if you're feeling suicidal

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
You know there are resources to help you if you're feeling suicidal
I was half expecting the first response to be something like "Fiala Fiala Fiala Fiala Fiala Fiala Fiala Fiala Fiala Fiala". :laugh:

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
LA getting a bit desperate for a win. We have only had two days to fix our destroyed blueline and get grandpa going in net. I have a feeling that Fiala will leave Minnesota with a big smile on his face.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
LA getting a bit desperate for a win. We have only had two days to fix our destroyed blueline and get grandpa going in net. I have a feeling that Fiala will leave Minnesota with a big smile on his face.
How exactly is our blue line destroyed? Our top line and top pair had one bad game and that includes your boy Zuccarello. Certainly he can bounce back?

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
Hope we polish off the rust early in the first and show up with some more intensity and execution tonight. Fiala is gonna score 2, no doubt about it

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
How exactly is our blue line destroyed? Our top line and top pair had one bad game and that includes your boy Zuccarello. Certainly he can bounce back?

Zucc was one of the better guys in that game, he actually scored. He was not so good defensively, but that includes the entire team. This is what has to be fixed tonight, and Fleury must show up as well.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Zucc was one of the better guys in that game, he actually scored. He was not so good defensively, but that includes the entire team. This is what has to be fixed tonight, and Fleury must show up as well.
The rest of the team wasn’t -4. Only two other players were.

Reactions: NHL1674
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad