GDT: G13: Capitals @ Islanders | 11/11/23 | 7:30p ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Ovechkin cannot even handle a simple pass anymore
I disagree. I actually thought it was a shit pass from Wilson and realized, there's also few dudes on this team that can hit him comfortably anymore.

Not that he was ever great at puck corralling, but he has basically just Strome to help him right now. Lotta little things working against Ovi now.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
I disagree. I actually thought it was a shit pass from Wilson and realized, there's also few dudes on this team that can hit him comfortably anymore.

Not that he was ever great at puck corralling, but he has basically just Strome to help him right now. Lotta little things working against Ovi now.
His current linemates are Kuzy and Wilson, so he only gets Strome on the PP. And for whatever reason, Carlson's feeds on the PP are not either a bit off or for some reason Ovie isn't disposed to shoot and returns the puck to JC.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
His current linemates are Kuzy and Wilson, so he only gets Strome on the PP. And for whatever reason, Carlson's feeds on the PP are not either a bit off or for some reason Ovie isn't disposed to shoot and returns the puck to JC.
Carlson's passes to Ovi have been trash all year. Its like he can't move his feet and think about a pass at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad