Value of: G - Luke Cavallin, UFA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Could be just a long shot since he had yet to find consistent time in the AHL in his two seasons on an AHL contract with the Marlies.

But once again he had a strong season for Newfoundland (before the team folded) and is still just 23 years old.

Is there any potential for him at a higher level?

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Might get some consideration in the ECHL, maybe even a 2-way AHL deal. His teammate McKay already got a job with the Reign.

I assume he goes to some team AHL camp and then go from there.

Only vacancy in the Habs system would be with the Lions, but we already have Hunter Jones going there and I assume one of Emond or Bouthillier could be back.

As for potential at a higher level, if you mean NHL then pretty much 0%.

Reactions: Jersey Fan 12

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Might get some consideration in the ECHL, maybe even a 2-way AHL deal. His teammate McKay already got a job with the Reign.

I assume he goes to some team AHL camp and then go from there.

Only vacancy in the Habs system would be with the Lions, but we already have Hunter Jones going there and I assume one of Emond or Bouthillier could be back.

As for potential at a higher level, if you mean NHL then pretty much 0%.

Will be interesting to see how many (if any) former Growlers end up in Cincinnati.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Could be just a long shot since he had yet to find consistent time in the AHL in his two seasons on an AHL contract with the Marlies.

But once again he had a strong season for Newfoundland (before the team folded) and is still just 23 years old.

Is there any potential for him at a higher level?
Maybe an AHL only contract

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad