Value of: G - Ludvig Persson, University of North Dakota, NCAA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Transfer from Miami University. Impressed in Lightning prospect camp and has played every minute for the Fighting Sioux this season.

Always difficult to forecast college goaltenders (particularly those who play on dominant teams).

Is.there anything to see in Persson?

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Why are you starting these threads on this forum and not the prospect one?

Why not both places?

It would help increase visibility so Ken Holland won't miss out on anymore goalies this time around :naughty:

PS LOL Oilers

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
He's no longer draft eligible. Has to be signed as a free agent.
Sure but that board isn’t just for draft eligible guys. It seems like you’re trying to find information about the player itself, not have a discussion about what his “value” is, (giving him an ELC vs AHL contract?). You’re much more likely to get the information you’re looking for over there

Reactions: DaveG

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Yaniv Perets, who's younger, put up better numbers on a likely better team is doing OK in the ECHL, so someone might take a look at him

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Sure but that board isn’t just for draft eligible guys. It seems like you’re trying to find information about the player itself, not have a discussion about what his “value” is, (giving him an ELC vs AHL contract?). You’re much more likely to get the information you’re looking for over there

Thanks for the clarification. Always confused about the categories.

Think a third category for those who aged out or were no longer viewed as prospects might make it less cumbersome and a little easier to navigate the draft prospects for upcoming drafts - though I imagine it might take some heavy lifting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad